question on the product i have recieved

comquick

so I got my shipment in today but its totally different than what I ordered. I made my order for test e only and it was already supposed to be portioned out. I ordered 20 x 1ml single amp x 250 mg/ml of test e. what came was 8, 10 ml vials. but that's not my problem. the problem is 3 of the 10 ml vials are testoject 400 and from what I read on the vial it says each 1ml contains test e usp 150mg, test c usp150 mg, test p usp 100 mg.  3 more vials are 10 ml nandrolone decanoate. 300 mg/ml. and 2 more vials say Boldenone Undecyclenate Equipoise 10 ml 300 mg/ml. so my question is what the hell did I get? I assume that the first three are a mix of test e,c,p and the other 3 are deca. but what about the last 2 vials.

swolesam

i think your source is in love with you. You got WAY WAY more than you purchased, assuming its the same brand. You basically ordered 20 ml of 250 mg Test E. You recieved 80 ml , 30 mls of the 80 are Test 400 (blend of esters). On top of that you got EQ, and Deca ! Dude you are 1 lucky guy :) Hey, send me the source where you bought this from, i need to put in an order right now, and shall the blessing be multiplied! LOL

is the source local or international?

comquick

the thing that sucks is I cant use any of it on my first cycle.  the test blend is excel- pharma and all the others are AS. -labs .  Don't know much more than that. like I said its my first cycle. and even if I did want to use the stuff I have no clue how much to use and what to use first. I think im just going threw a source that was recommended to me by a couple of you guys and jus get test e ........ im so aggravated

swolesam

dude, you can totally use the test you received.  testoject 400 contains Test c, e long esters, and p for short ester. Use that.

What about the other 7 vials, whats in them??

Whats your cycle plan? Please post it here & the breakdown should be simple. Although 1 thing to keep in mind Test 400, from what i hear is painful to inject, and since the concentration is too fucking high, the absortion can be more difficult hence more suceptible to "golf balls" bulge after injecting. its nothing to worry about, just letting you know since you might flip out when you see it & you'd think you're guna die or something LOL you'll be fine. It just means your body is holding it in the muscle & slowly (but surely) absorbing it.

comquick

i have no clue now what to do as far as a cycle plan. i was just going to do test e 500mg per week on a 10 to 12  week cycle. but im all jacked up now.... lol  can i post a pick on the pick page to show what i got? not sure of the rules to post pics of products.

swolesam

bro, you're flipping out. relax :)

each ml has 400 mg. So you need 1.25 cc per week to add up to the 500mg. divide by 2 shots, you will need 0.6 cc per shot.
So 0.6cc x2 times per week will give you your 500mg / week.

calmb4dastorm

You got goodies!!! Ummm, I will take that EQ off your hands brother! Rotflmao!!! Just kidding. But you got some great compounds there! That test though, 400mg/ml!!!!

comquick

Well from what I have gathered, not bad for $120.00 lol. I was freaking out because I thought I got shafted lol. But what do you expect from a newbie lol

swolesam

on second thoughts, send storm the EQ, and send me the Deca. That way your distraction is minimized, and everybody wins ;)

JK comquick ! Let us know how the T works out for you after your 1st week or so.

B

Burrr

Just wait till the guy who's pack that was supposed to be opens up your measly order of 20 tiny little amps, lol.