Quick questions

Blahblah

I'm getting ready to begin my first cycle and I had a couple questions come up that I didn't think of before...

1. Injection time?

-Should it be first thing in the morning? I.e. will there be some sort of burst of energy that would keep me up at night?

- Should it be done pre/post workout? Ex. Body will utilize it more effectively at a certain time?

-Should it be at the same time every time, or can it be am Monday and pm Thursday  for example. 

Should I take AI at the same time, or seperately? 

I think that is it.  I'm only injecting test e btw.

Probably start Monday, 1/4.

Thanks guys,  I'm 100% confident going into this because of all the help I've gotten here over the past few months. I did a lot of reading,  pm'ing and posting questions to get to this point, so thank you!

JARHEAD2

First of all, the Test that your using is Test E which is a long ester. So that means it takes a longer time to enter your system & it stays in your system longer. It is always best to try to keep the system as level as possible. I would definitely pin twice a week to make levels more stable like a Monday & Thursday. Everyone's body is different so we have different opinions because it what generally works best for us. I like pinning first thing in the morning & pre work out. I try to pin and around the same time again to make level more stable. Imo, it won't make a noticeable difference if you don't do test e the exact time. It won't give you any direct push of energy from the test e, you may get an adrenaline rush just from the pinning experience but it is short lived. Again, the half life is long with test e so it shouldn't effect your sleep. With my ai I generally take it the day after my pin day, & unless I start noticing higher e2, I take adex.5 mg every Tuesday & Friday. What a I are you planning on using?

JARHEAD2

I tried to find a link to a better explanation of test e & half life But I couldn't. I know a few others will explain it better as soon as they see it & they can cover anything I overlooked. 

DiamondPharm

As far as being "perfect" timing for injection, the time you laid out (Monday am and Thursday pm) is perfect. It's the most even time you can split the week up into. You can do Tuesday am Friday pm or Wednesday am and saturday pm or Thursday am and Sunday pm you get the idea. The goal is stable Levels, and this helps tremendously with helping to control sides. The more stable you can make your hormones the more stable your sides will be. once again, due to stable levels and how fast AI's get in and out of a system, you do need to strive to take them at the same time of day. Their are compounds out there where injection times are a lot more serious to the outcome of the cycle and the sides but with test E the most important part is to keep levels as stable as possible, so like I said perfect world you would dissect the week perfectly for spacing out your shots. Keep us posted on your initial cycle brother! 

Blahblah

I have Aromasin 25mg,  the pills are REALLY small and I'm supposed to split them in half and take ED right?

Taking 1 pill EOD would be a heck of a lot easier, should have went with Adex.

SenseiMiagi

Get a pill splitter if needed and take half eod or e3d to start.  Aro can crash your estro so its best to start on the lighter side and adjust up if needed.

JARHEAD2

I prefer arimedex for myself because it's more forgiving. It's harder to crash your e2 imo with Adex.

Also, I found a good read on esters.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroids/70261-steroid-half-life-are-you-using-your-gear-correctly

Outlawthing

great advise here bro. I like aromasin better I have a hard time getting levels with adex plus it messes with my blood pressure it's supposed to play hell on your lipids too I would get a splitter for sure and 12.5 e3d to start  Ed or eod would be way too much to start Imo  you don't wanna crash estro it's just as bad as high estro  Makes you feel super crappy and joints ache like crazy  the mon thurs split is best for pinning.  Test e isn't going to hit you like prop or ace so no worries bout sleep 

Blahblah

I had planned on doing 250mg 2x a week, but my test E is 300mg/ml.

How much of a difference will it make (positive or negative ) if I go 300 x 2 instead.

It will be an extra 100 mg/week which makes me nervous, but it was be slightly easier to measure. 

My syringe is marked every 1/10ml, so I could get pretty close to 250 with 8/10 (240mg) or 9/10 (270mg)

... Getting a little nervous, pin time is just around the corner.

JARHEAD2

keep asking them questions... That's good bro!!

Do you have enough test e 300 to run the whole cycle? 

If it were me, and that doesn't amount to a whole lot, but I would have no problem going 600mgs a week. 300 Monday & 300 Thursday. Let's see what others have to say.  IMO going up 50mgs on Monday & again on Thursday is not going to Offer any more of a negative effect than 500 a week. 

strong

This is your first cycle. Standard protocol is 500mgs pinned 250 mgs x 2 a week. ( mon, thurs?) I really don't think it would change much if you went 600 mgs.. I would have to recommend you be on the lighter end of the 500 mgs. Just go light on the 1 cc per pin. I would rather see you between 450/500 mgs. You will have such great gains. Don't be nervous. doesn't help anything. You're a grown man who made a decision. Now enjoy the ride brother....

JARHEAD2

I think it's normal to feel a little nervous & fearful of doing something wrong. But in all honesty & sincerity, don't be pressured to start a cycle if you ain't sure you're ready. That's a call only you can make & ain't no shame on putting off a little while!! But if you're sure you're ready, take the step & We're all here to help if any difficulties arise. Sleep on it bro!

Dolf

Yea man it's mot normal to jab sharp objects into your body so being nervous or anxious is normal. Just relax and take your time brother. 

I like to take my ai before bed since your estro levels spike at night while sleeping. I would go with 12.5 e3d to start and adjust from there. Aro is less forgiving than adex since it's a suicide inhibitor. Wait until the end of week 3 or 4 before starting your ai to prevent crashing your e2.

Time of day for pinning doesn't really matter, so pin when it's most convenient for you.

Dolf

BTW I handed out several +1 here because you guys are awesome and handed out solid advice. Wish I had you fellas around when I first started cycling!

wtdragon

I like pinning in the evening right after nice shower. man I use to be nervous before pinning it gets easier. shit sometimes I walk around with one in my arm and another in my pec. lol

JARHEAD2

The fact is we've had good advice given to us so we're able to hand it back down. I'm glad I have all of you here at MG!! I have learned more in the month & 1/2 that I have been here than the previous forty years when it comes to aas!