Quotes and random Deep shit for the Mind Body n Soul

GS9902

Not sure if there is a thread like this already here but..... Fuck it this type of thread is a must for me to share some cool quotes with the MG crew. I'm a passionate person and words hold a spell over me like almost nothing else. Whether it's a quote or lyrics to a song or a line from a movie or a clip from YouTube. Feel free to post anything that will challenge perspective or provoke thoughts or motivate us. Use this thread to express yourself and have fun knowing you won't be judged. But please use common sense and don't post anything that is offensive or clearly idiotic. 

Have fun MG Crew

GS9902

Here is a quote from one of my favorite presidents:

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day."

Predator

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.  

Robert Frost

GS9902

Predator said:
</p><p>Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.  </p><p>Robert Frost</p><p>
</p><p>I love this one brother. This is us. All of us. </p><p> </p>

GS9902

Dolf said:
</p><p>Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.</p><p>Douglas MacArthur</p><p>
</p><p>Damn skippy! I had a buddy on another forum always say "This isn't a race, there are no finish lines!!" </p><p> </p>

GS9902

"I'm tired of being told that its too hard or that for some twisted reason that I can't. Why can't I? Why must another preach about about hard work and sacrifice and about dedication. They think I don't have what it takes to give it my best. To lay my heart and soul on the line.
The sun doesn't shine for just a precious few. The rain doesn't just fall on the weak and timid. Life isn't easy. Life is living each and every day on the brink of breaking. Pushing ourselves to the limits of our minds hearts and bodies. To achieve greatness I must be willing to die for it. To climb out of hell one bloodied fingernail at a time. To deal with pain that may be unbearable and unimaginable. To tell whatever Gods may be that I am unconquerable. I can and I WILL"

GS9902

GS9902

"I shall never fear the hour of my want for my life has not been spent counting the riches of ignorance"

GS

GS9902

"As long as people long to feel something I'll be alright. Anyone can tell you a story. Anyone can play you a song. I can show you a picture of what love means to me. But none of it means a thing if you don't feel shit. That's how I live my life. By a feeling."

GS

GS9902

"Knowing I am peerless and unequaled means I can serve as easily as i can dictate. Kindness in the face of anger. Holding moral standards above misleading and often fast fleeting satisfactions. Being generous even when I am without. That's true confidence. True courage is doing what needs to be done regardless of how I feel."

GS

GS9902

"Life means very little if spent without honor. To give freely and to love without condition. To speak truth even when it cuts."

GS

GS9902

"Someday, somewhere - anywhere, unfailingly, you'll find yourself, and that, and only that, can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life."

Pablo Neruda

GS9902

Invictus

"Out of the night that covers me
Black as the put from pole to pole
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced not cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me in afraid.
It matters not how straight the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul."

Dolf

I don't measure a mans success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.

George S. Patton