Rad140 then Test C gains?

SgtReece14

Ok, bare with me here.. so I've done 2 Rad140 cycles recently and have never done a Test cycle ever. Getting ready to start my first one soon!

I've personally seen guys get insane gains on their first Test cycle and hear about it all the time. My question is, has anyone done a Rad cycle and then Test and had those awesome first time gains? Just wondering if using Rad is similar enough to lower the effects of an initial Testosterone cycle. Maybe I'm over thinking this shit..

What do you guys think?

Gainz.

Ok... I can answer some of your question...

I finished a rad140 and MK-677 cycle a little more than 4 months ago. I gained 12lbs from it. And I kept everything. I was getting ready to do another then found out about anavar. That led me down the online gear rabbit hole. Then I found this place. Thanks to these fine gentlemen I started my very first 300mg test e cycle exactly 2 weeks ago today.
The reason I made the switch is 1, test is cheaper! It just is, people want crazy prices for sarms now. 2 I could actually find gear from a reliable source. And 3 its safer! I know what everyone says about sarms, its safer, less of a strain, all that. but the truth is they really don't know. It hasn't been around long enough.
I can tell you I feel way better on test than rad140. My libido is through the roof, my endurance is up better than it was on rad. The only thing I ever noticed on rad was slight aggravation. Just at little things. Test is a whole different world! I've gained 7lbs already (but I have been way more focused on my diet since I started)
I have a whole 50ml bottle of rad140 that I'll probably never use, or maybe stack it with a later cycle.
Because I'm only 2 weeks in I can't really give you anything else.
All I can say is it's a whole different world, minor league vs major league. Ibuprofen vs morphine.
Now how different will my gains be? I don't know, I'm assuming a big difference. The way I feel, the endurance it gives me, you really can't compare the 2.

I honestly don't think the rad140 has "lowered" the affect the test has had on me. They are 2 totally different compounds. Plus test isn't something you really build a resistance to like most people think.
People who do 150mg a week for trt wont need 300mg in 4 years to get the same results.

But you definitely asked a great question, curious to see how guys with more experience respond.

Last edited:

Gainz.

@Aj11 you explained it all so well that I don't even know what else I could add :D

Hahaha, I guess take the week off... 🤣🤣🤣.

But no really, I had a similar thought.
"I wonder if sarms would take away from some of the magic of that first test cycle"
We all always hear how the first cycle is always the best. But that's not necessarily true. Because someone might respond better with deca, or eq, or their diet wasn't as good, or the first cycle was only 8 weeks. Just so many variables.

But by my 3rd pin I realized what a big difference there is between sarms and gear. At least rad140 and test e.

SgtReece14

Ok... I can answer some of your question...

I finished a rad140 and MK-677 cycle a little more than 4 months ago. I gained 12lbs from it. And I kept everything. I was getting ready to do another then found out about anavar. That led me down the online gear rabbit hole. Then I found this place. Thanks to these fine gentlemen I started my very first 300mg test e cycle exactly 2 weeks ago today.
The reason I made the switch is 1, test is cheaper! It just is, people want crazy prices for sarms now. 2 I could actually find gear from a reliable source. And 3 its safer! I know what everyone says about sarms, its safer, less of a strain, all that. but the truth is they really don't know. It hasn't been around long enough.
I can tell you I feel way better on test than rad140. My libido is through the roof, my endurance is up better than it was on rad. The only thing I ever noticed on rad was slight aggravation. Just at little things. Test is a whole different world! I've gained 7lbs already (but I have been way more focused on my diet since I started)
I have a whole 50ml bottle of rad140 that I'll probably never use, or maybe stack it with a later cycle.
Because I'm only 2 weeks in I can't really give you anything else.
All I can say is it's a whole different world, minor league vs major league. Ibuprofen vs morphine.
Now how different will my gains be? I don't know, I'm assuming a big difference. The way I feel, the endurance it gives me, you really can't compare the 2.

I honestly don't think the rad140 has "lowered" the affect the test has had on me. They are 2 totally different compounds. Plus test isn't something you really build a resistance to like most people think.
People who do 150mg a week for trt wont need 300mg in 4 years to get the same results.

But you definitely asked a great question, curious to see how guys with more experience respond.
Thanks for the reply! On top of that, all the good sarms companies shut down. So now who knows what you're buying.. That's good to hear about the test working for you. You'll have to let me know what kind of gains you experience! I stopped a 2 month cycle of Rad and Mk677 6 weeks ago so I can't start a test cycle for another couple weeks.
I know this is a pretty unique situation but looks like you are living it as well! Good luck on your cycle. And thanks again.

Gainz.

Thanks for the reply! On top of that, all the good sarms companies shut down. So now who knows what you're buying.. That's good to hear about the test working for you. You'll have to let me know what kind of gains you experience! I stopped a 2 month cycle of Rad and Mk677 6 weeks ago so I can't start a test cycle for another couple weeks.
I know this is a pretty unique situation but looks like you are living it as well! Good luck on your cycle. And thanks again.
I'm doing a biweekly update on my cycle in the members pictures section. I posted my before, and I'll be posting pics every 2 weeks along with how I feel, what changes I've noticed ect. I'm trying to do it for the new guys who are curious about test, and to give them a realistic look at what your gains will be.

But you can definitely find sarms on the trusted sources...but holy hell, they are stupid expensive! Rad140 doesn't work 3x as well as test. So why it cost 3x the price? Idk?

SgtReece14

I'm doing a biweekly update on my cycle in the members pictures section. I posted my before, and I'll be posting pics every 2 weeks along with how I feel, what changes I've noticed ect. I'm trying to do it for the new guys who are curious about test, and to give them a realistic look at what your gains will be.

But you can definitely find sarms on the trusted sources...but holy hell, they are stupid expensive! Rad140 doesn't work 3x as well as test. So why it cost 3x the price? Idk?
Nice! I'll have to do the same.
I honestly wasn't looking at any sarms on the trusted sources websites lol. I was too busy and excited checking out the big boy stuff.

Gainz.

Nice! I'll have to do the same.
I honestly wasn't looking at any sarms on the trusted sources websites lol. I was too busy and excited checking out the big boy stuff.
Big boy stuff is correct! I'm so serious about how much of a difference it is!
If you have a girlfriend, I would warn her! I knew the sex drive would increase, but hot damn! I wasn't ready, and its getting to the point where I'm starting to feel bad for her!

SgtReece14

Big boy stuff is correct! I'm so serious about how much of a difference it is!
If you have a girlfriend, I would warn her! I knew the sex drive would increase, but hot damn! I wasn't ready, and its getting to the point where I'm starting to feel bad for her!
Haha! My wife ain't t having that shit! I'll be walking around humping air like a dog lol.