Raloxifene vs. Nolvadex + Raloxifene

memfaction

I'm 25, I've had naturally occurred pubertal gyno for more than 5 years and I recently decided to get rid of it. I've been on Nolvadex for 12 weeks (20 mg ED) + Clomid (25 mg EOD) but there were no noticeable effects. Now I've decided to give Raloxifene a try.
I've read somewhere that a combination of Nolvadex and Raloxifene is especially strong and effective in gyno removal process. Should I combine them together or should I take Raloxifene alone? How long do you think I would need to take it to get gyno removed?

siegmund

If this were me ,,I would be discussing this with a MD.  Seems serious ,and myself I wouldn't be comfortable answering this ,also if it were me I'd most deffently would get with a MD.. Wish you luck bro keep posted please 

memfaction

But there are studies which show success for pre-pubertal gyno with raloxifene and nolvadex.

I have another question. Should I use arimidex (with raloxifene) even if my estrogen levels are normal? Should I even get estrogen tested since I'm on nolvadex + clomid right now? Won't results be unrealistic?

siegmund

Bro ,,I honestly don't have a answer ,for the question ,, I wouldn't be comfortable ,with a guess ,,also I'm more of a cruise guy ,I know he basics for pct etc ,but I lack the 1st hand exp,

N

noveskeelite

I agree sounds like this needs to be discussed with a doctor.

memfaction

So I've been on Raloxifene for 4 weeks and so far no luck in lump reduction. However, I got tested Estradiol few days ago, here are the results: 29.65 ng/L (reference: 7.61 - 43.11). What do you think, should I get some aromasin? Would it help in combination with Raloxifene?

D

Dont_trip

I no its not what you want to here but typically gyno needs surgery nolvadex letrozole is like a band aid.The root of the problem needs surgery.You could post pics (NOHOMO)but go see a doctor bro because ai's and serms will not "FIX" the problem

D

dolfanshan

You're right seeing a doc is the smartest thing, but there are studies that show letro reversing the effects of gyno. Although it is controversial...

Mandava U, Kirma N, Tekmal RR.

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University, 4217 Woodruff Memorial Building, 1639 Pierce Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322-4710, USA.

Our recent studies have shown thatoverexpression of aromatase results in increased tissue estrogenic activity and induction of hyperplastic and dysplastic lesions in female mammary glands and gynecomastia and testicular cancer in male aromatase transgenic mice. Both aromatase mRNA and protein are overexpressed in transgenic mammary glands and its expression is not limited to epithelial cells. However, it is more in epithelial than in stromal cells.Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole. Low concentration of letrozole had no effect on normal physiology as indicated by no significant change in the circulating levels of estradiol and follicle stimulating hormone as well as no change in estrogen responsive genes such as the progesterone receptor and lactoferrin in the uterine tissue. These observations indicate that the expression of aromatase in both epithelial and stromal cells can influence the complex interactions of biochemical pathways leading to mammary carcinogenesis and that the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole can be used as chemopreventive agents without affecting normal physiology.

memfaction

Since raloxifene didn't help so far, I decided to combine it with 12.5 mg aromasin ED. But I've also seen recommendations for Prami. Could anyone tell me more about it? Could it acually help in my case? What short and long term side effects can I expect? Is it really worth a shot?

NZT-49

Looks like you are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the problem. Since all these compounds have not worked so far, my gut feeling is that adding Aromasin, Prami, etc. will not reverse the gyno you already have in your case.

So what did your doctor say? Have you seen a doctor yet? Maybe your insurance can cover the gyno surgery if needed. (If for some reason you refuse to see a doctor, I would try Letro but stop with everything else)