Random funny

Kfizzle

[[{"fid":"26548","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

I am the 1

True story: I can't remember the details, but I work for the fire department. Several years ago some came in the fire station talking about I'm here. I just had to walk from such and such but I'm here. So and so told me to come down here and get some needles.

Dolf

Or like the old days and going to the feed store for horse needles. Could you imagine hanging an 18g off in your ass. Fuck that lol

Kfizzle

Hell no man them things are harpoons! Thats what I use to draw with tho Lol.  Takes Ike 2 seconds to fill the syringe! (Thats not source talk Lol) 

SenseiMiagi

Haha, 18g was what was supplied in sustanon redijects back in the day....my first ever cycle experience.  Oh how I dreaded each pin!  Almost scared me away for life.

A

Axle

be these only times you'd wear a cowboy hat to go get some pins from the feed store!  Haha. I know them days all too well,  it make you moooo when you stuck that bad boy! Haha

peckerneck

This is where it's good to be PRESCRIBED Test E for trt. The drug store is used to me coming in and buying boxes of needles at a time. And picking up my Test E. I have had my Test E go through two different drug stores here in town so I can go to either one and get needles without getting the "look".  :)

Pankration

Hahaha, I love those things.  But yeah, I was dumb and stupid and didn't figure out I can put a 22g needle in there till about 2yrs after use.  

Outlawthing

Honestly the is a well known source for pins  on one of those sites we all know......that can get you more needles than two  porcupines havin hot Sex in a dirt hole ;)