Reasons for Fatigue??

Rhino73

Hey Guys. I finished my first cycle 7 weeks ago. 500mg Test E per week split in two doses for 16 weeks with 40 mg of ANavar per day for last 6 weeks.
All went well with good gains and no complications but towards the end I was getting really tiered.
Since then I’ve been cruising on 150 test per week and the fatigue has only got worse. I’m also now experiencing some ED and some shoulder acne.

It is really hard to get blood work where I live so I can’t really check anything but is it possible my oestrogen levels are too high?

I am still training pretty hard but I always have and never felt this bad.

I’m hoping to start another cycle soon but want to get this sorted first.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

euroids.ws

Hey Guys. I finished my first cycle 7 weeks ago. 500mg Test E per week split in two doses for 16 weeks with 40 mg of ANavar per day for last 6 weeks.
All went well with good gains and no complications but towards the end I was getting really tiered.
Since then I’ve been cruising on 150 test per week and the fatigue has only got worse. I’m also now experiencing some ED and some shoulder acne.

It is really hard to get blood work where I live so I can’t really check anything but is it possible my oestrogen levels are too high?

I am still training pretty hard but I always have and never felt this bad.

I’m hoping to start another cycle soon but want to get this sorted first.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi Rhino73;
Regarding your shoulder pain, I guess I can say this. It is directly related to the exercises you do. The reason you feel so tired is probably due to Estrogen. You must do something for PTC as soon as possible. Also, no one recommends starting a second cycle before you're fully recovered. Take care of yourself. Thanks.

suppsforlife

You must do something for PTC as soon as possible.
the guy mentioned he is in cruising, there's no need to PCT.
unfortunately, i really recommend you to get your numbers checked. try to find a solution about where and how to get you tested.
it sounds like you're having high T levels (testosterone converts into estrogen causing ED and converts into DHT causing acne). But we can't say for sure. If that's so, you need to lower down your Testosterone dosage. You could try lowering to 100 mg/week and adding some anti estrogens. have you ever used any anti estrogens so far?

bobby ricky

150 test per week would cause ed with me for sure . That’s not A cruise that is trt. Is your 150 test doctor prescribed? It takes A while to learn u because we are all different. Ed for me means a dex

Rhino73

the guy mentioned he is in cruising, there's no need to PCT.

unfortunately, i really recommend you to get your numbers checked. try to find a solution about where and how to get you tested.
it sounds like you're having high T levels (testosterone converts into estrogen causing ED and converts into DHT causing acne). But we can't say for sure. If that's so, you need to lower down your Testosterone dosage. You could try lowering to 100 mg/week and adding some anti estrogens. have you ever used any anti estrogens so far?
I took 0.5 Arimidex yesterday. I’ll see how today goes.
The ED is not good but the fatigue is the killer.
I’ll sort out a blood test some how.

Rhino73

150 test per week would cause ed with me for sure . That’s not A cruise that is trt. Is your 150 test doctor prescribed? It takes A while to learn u because we are all different. Ed for me means a dex
No not Dr prescribed, just trying to work it out myself.I was working on the theory that my cruise dose would be the same as trt.
Are you saying it’s too high or too low for cruise?

bobby ricky

you need blood test for sure to see why you’re fatigued . I’m never fatigued on cycle or on my cruise. I myself have never gone below 200 mgs per week. That was my trt dose when I was on trt.

EMachine

Overtraining can cause you too feel tired, as well. Rhino, it is super important for you to find a way to get your blood work done to determine where you stand. There's no room for mistakes, especially, when we get older.

Rhino73

Thanks guys
Looks like I’ve found a private lab option that will test for the below.

• Free and Total Testosterone
  • E2 (Oestradiol)
  • SHBG
  • Liver function (LFT)
  • Kidney function (UEC)
  • Chol/TG/HDL/LDL
  • Glucose
  • High Sensitivity CRP
  • Full Blood Count

EMachine

Thanks guys
Looks like I’ve found a private lab option that will test for the below.

• Free and Total Testosterone
  • E2 (Oestradiol)
  • SHBG
  • Liver function (LFT)
  • Kidney function (UEC)
  • Chol/TG/HDL/LDL
  • Glucose
  • High Sensitivity CRP
  • Full Blood Count
Fantastic! Add PSA to the tests so you can check your prostate. Some people are sensitive to testosterone and it’s important to make sure you’re staying within the normal range.

Rhino73

I doubt that there's a huge difference in price, better get free/total.

use testosterone as usual, don't use anything else. AI should be used after the results.
Ok well I’ve fucked up then. I’ve taken .25 Arimidex twice over the last three days. I’ve got my regular 75mg test injection on Wednesday, then I’ll get test Thursday

suppsforlife

That's ok. When you'll get your estrogen levels you'll consider the fact that you've taken Arimidex.
BTW, did Arimidex make any changes in the way you feel?

Rhino73

I’m a bit confused. I think I watch all the same TRT utube videos you do and they all seem to think 200 per week is on the high end.
Wouldn’t a cruise does be the same as trt dose?
I got blood taken today so I’ll know in a few days but I’d guess my oestrogen is high. If so, wouldn’t taking a higher dose of test just make it worse?
Really, when I was on cycle 500 per week I still had this tiredness and never had that feeling of being 20 yrs old again.
I’ve got to get this sorted

bobby ricky

Most people believe 200 mgs is on the high side but it’s up to symptom resolution. 200 makes me feel like myself again and anything less I personally would not feel good. Now if I personally go down to 200 mgs per week I will loose gains so now I cruise at A higher dose that I won’t say but my blood work looks great on. Lot’s of people go back to their trt dose and that’s their cruise. On trt you will not hold more than your genetic limit. Because you’re normal. You my brother need to find out why you’re tired. Blood work is a good start.

Rhino73

Most people believe 200 mgs is on the high side but it’s up to symptom resolution. 200 makes me feel like myself again and anything less I personally would not feel good. Now if I personally go down to 200 mgs per week I will loose gains so now I cruise at A higher dose that I won’t say but my blood work looks great on. Lot’s of people go back to their trt dose and that’s their cruise. On trt you will not hold more than your genetic limit. Because you’re normal. You my brother need to find out why you’re tired. Blood work is a good start.
So when you said 150mg would give you ED is that because of high estrogen? And if so doesn’t going higher make you estrogen go higher as well?

Twizted

So when you said 150mg would give you ED is that because of high estrogen? And if so doesn’t going higher make you estrogen go higher as well?
After reading his other posts I think he meant that 150mg would be too low for him personally. It's all about finding a maintenance dose that keeps you feeling well and isn't overly burdening your body. Varies a good bit from person to person