Reasons for Fatigue??

Rhino73

After reading his other posts I think he meant that 150mg would be too low for him personally. It's all about finding a maintenance dose that keeps you feeling well and isn't overly burdening your body. Varies a good bit from person to person
Thanks man, yeah I get that and I know things will depend on my test results but if my estrogen comes back high, what adjustment do I make? More or less test for trt? And what does that mean for my next cycle that I’m keen to start asap?

bobby ricky

Twizted said it better than me. Estrogen is not something I have A problem with. My body doesn’t convert lots of estrogen. Even on 1000 mgs test per week I might take A ai 3 times in A cycle. I’ve had the same adex bottle for 2 years. I’m very simple , if my estrogen gets too high no wood and puffy around my sock line at end of day. If my test goes to low loss of muscle and wood. Let these guy’s see your blood work when you get it and maybe they can help you.

Rhino73

Twizted said it better than me. Estrogen is not something I have A problem with. My body doesn’t convert lots of estrogen. Even on 1000 mgs test per week I might take A ai 3 times in A cycle. I’ve had the same adex bottle for 2 years. I’m very simple , if my estrogen gets too high no wood and puffy around my sock line at end of day. If my test goes to low loss of muscle and wood. Let these guy’s see your blood work when you get it and maybe they can help you.
Thanks Bobby
Appreciate your time mate

Twizted

Thanks man, yeah I get that and I know things will depend on my test results but if my estrogen comes back high, what adjustment do I make? More or less test for trt? And what does that mean for my next cycle that I’m keen to start asap?
If your blood work comes back and your estrogen is high then your options are to either lower test dose or take an AI. If the bloodwork comes back and your testosterone levels are still fairly low and estrogen is fine then you can raise your test dose to see if it helps with your issues.

suppsforlife

If your blood work comes back and your estrogen is high then your options are to either lower test dose or take an AI. If the bloodwork comes back and your testosterone levels are still fairly low and estrogen is fine then you can raise your test dose to see if it helps with your issues.
perfectly explained!

PedritoHID

Hello bros, I've noticed today that I feel fatigued as well, like I went upstairs and I had to catch my breath, I have to mention that I'm not doing any hard cardio, I have an increase in strength, mass, I don't have acne, or ED at all, and I've been losing weight since this is my cutting cycle.

I'm on 500mg/w T E with 50mg Var. These are my lab results on Dec 30th.I don't think my E2 skyrocketed in two weeks. What could it be, just out of conditioning?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-081712~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-081712~2.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220118-081703~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-081703~2.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

suppsforlife

.I don't think my E2 skyrocketed in two weeks.
in 2 weeks of running Test? that's because Test E takes longer to fully kick in. Plus, it takes a while until test is converted into estrogen.
as about fatigue - could be not related to hormones? maybe overtraining? stress?

PedritoHID

in 2 weeks of running Test?
I've been running it since Dec 1.

maybe overtraining? stress?
Maybe, I've been a little stressed out these couple of day and haven't been able to sleep as well and it has affected my training a little bit, that could be.

Blood pressure good?
I'm actually diagnosed with hypertension, gift from my mother's genetics, but I drink pills for that every day. I measure it from time to time and has been fine.

bobby ricky

I was thinking not that it’s any of my business but if you got the vaccine or boosters I’ve herd of those causing all kinds of problems including fatigue. I personally haven’t got one because there’s no studies of steroid use with it.

PedritoHID

I was thinking not that it’s any of my business but if you got the vaccine or boosters I’ve herd of those causing all kinds of problems including fatigue. I personally haven’t got one because there’s no studies of steroid use with it.
LOL yeah, but no... the only needle Im injecting is my own and full of T :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've seen videos of athletes just plummeting on the ground... kinda scary man. The vaccines and boosters are the new Fight Club...

PedritoHID

Update: Hopefully this helps other members in the future

I measured my BP today and it was high, that's nothing I didn't know, I'm diagnosed with hypertension since 1 year ago, so I've been drinking half of tablet every night, I drank a full tablet tonight and the BP went back to normal, tomorrow I'll monitor it again.

I'm started drinking creatine a week ago, so that probably has something to do with retaining water and increasing BP

Last edited:

EMachine

Hello bros, I've noticed today that I feel fatigued as well, like I went upstairs and I had to catch my breath, I have to mention that I'm not doing any hard cardio, I have an increase in strength, mass, I don't have acne, or ED at all, and I've been losing weight since this is my cutting cycle.

I'm on 500mg/w T E with 50mg Var. These are my lab results on Dec 30th.I don't think my E2 skyrocketed in two weeks. What could it be, just out of conditioning?
Hi Pedrito,

This sounds to me like your blood thickness could be causing you to have shortness of breath...

PedritoHID

Hi Pedrito,

This sounds to me like your blood thickness could be causing you to have shortness of breath...
I don't think so brother. This is my lab 20 days ago. I haven't add any other compound, so I don't think the blood went super thick in those days.

I may be out of conditioning since I don't do hard cardio.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-081703~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-081703~2.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 2

EMachine

I didn't click on the screenshot when I made the post. I just thought it was a poor image. After clicking on your test results, I realized that they seem pretty normal. I'm actually jealous of your numbers :) There are various reasons for fatigue...when I was competing, I made the mistake, before getting a coach, to add too many exercises and sets, and my diet was not on point...eventually, suffered from fatigue. Also, I wasn't resting enough...didn't realize that I actually grew when I rested. I just felt super powerful with these amazing pumps and thought that's when I made the most gains. So, that could, "perhaps", be something to look at and adjust!?? I don't know...sometimes it takes a little while for us to find the cause, and just the right combination. Your numbers look great, so health is good...now take a look at your training, diet, and rest/sleep. I lived in a cocoon when I competed...I lived and slept bodybuilding and pretty much my life consisted of training twice per day (I'm including cardio first thing in the morning as first training session), eating, and sleeping/resting and I trained others for a living, until I finally got a sponsor (took years though).

PedritoHID

I didn't click on the screenshot when I made the post. I just thought it was a poor image. After clicking on your test results, I realized that they seem pretty normal. I'm actually jealous of your numbers :) There are various reasons for fatigue...when I was competing, I made the mistake, before getting a coach, to add too many exercises and sets, and my diet was not on point...eventually, suffered from fatigue. Also, I wasn't resting enough...didn't realize that I actually grew when I rested. I just felt super powerful with these amazing pumps and thought that's when I made the most gains. So, that could, "perhaps", be something to look at and adjust!?? I don't know...sometimes it takes a little while for us to find the cause, and just the right combination. Your numbers look great, so health is good...now take a look at your training, diet, and rest/sleep. I lived in a cocoon when I competed...I lived and slept bodybuilding and pretty much my life consisted of training twice per day (I'm including cardio first thing in the morning as first training session), eating, and sleeping/resting and I trained others for a living, until I finally got a sponsor (took years though).
Thanks for answering bro, I agree with you, it could be that I'm not resting enough, cause I'm pretty much going to the gym 6 days hitting 2 - 3 times the same muscle groups per week.

But now I'll have plenty of rest cause I had the Vasectomy done today... I'm gonna miss the iron and I don't wanna lose my gainzzzz in 3 weeks 😅😅😅

EMachine

Thanks for answering bro, I agree with you, it could be that I'm not resting enough, cause I'm pretty much going to the gym 6 days hitting 2 - 3 times the same muscle groups per week.

But now I'll have plenty of rest cause I had the Vasectomy done today... I'm gonna miss the iron and I don't wanna lose my gainzzzz in 3 weeks 😅😅😅
Stay strong brother!

Papa.Smurf0311

Does this say that your E2 is at 15 pg/ml?