receptors?????

strong

so im on my second cycle. I noticed after 10 weeks both times all gains have stopped and im feeling like ive plateaued. I don't have the aggression. everything feels like im not still on cycle. However, im still strong as shit...

any ideas???????

milkin

Boom brother ! Saturated receptors are misleading, it takes a lot for that to happen and usually after many many long drawn out cycles. Not saying it impossible but it takes a lot.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/74616-clearing-receptors

milkin

You are most welcome brother strong. Remember, you can find tons of info by utilizing the search option on the top right of the menu header located just above :)

Dolf

What if you blast and then trt or cruise rather than pct? Do the receptors still clear and regenerate? 

milkin

No one truly knows the rate at which receptors clear but it just makes sense that time off, or drastically dropping compound dosage via cruising, will eventually clear them. Its kind of like letting a sponge dry out, remember receptors get saturated and can not carry out their designed tasks.

Dolf

I had a convo about this with my cousin who's in med scool and 1 year from being a doctor. I didn't ask her about cruising or trt though. Next time I see her hopefully I remember.