Recomp/cut cycle thoughts?

Elvis

Hi everyone

just thought I'd post up my current cycle for any feedback

currently 230lbs 5'10'' bf approx 18-20% 31 yrs old

I'm booked in with a nutritionist so diet is not an issue. 

Main goal is to lean right up by the end of 14 weeks

Weeks 1-7 500test 400NPP per week, clen 2weeks on/2weeks off. 25mcgT3

Weeks 7-14 250test 400tren 400 mast clen 2weeks on/2weeks off. 50mcgT3

Ghrp2/mod grf 2 x day throughout Hcg 1000iu per week.

Aromasin

Caber

No pct as will go on trt doses

I'd personally like to just run tren throughout but thought I'd be sensible and use it for the second half to finish with.

Any thoughts? Thanks

milkin

I see what you are trying to do here which is splitting this cycle Into lean bulk then rolling into cut and personally I don’t like it and I have the following questions:

• Tren experience ?

• Clen/ts experience ?

• With the exception of NPP are your other compounds long ester ?

Clen/T3 - Have you ran this combo before and are you aware of the damaging effects that clean has on heart tissue ? T3 alters your thyroid and it just seems like a big Sacrifice to make considering the trade off.

Liking simplicity in cycles, I also question the Ghrp2 since the compounds you have mapped out here are a powerful combination. The main concern is your experience with these compounds, the ester used, and the duration especially on the second half of the cycle. And is there a reason why you are on TRT at the young ripe age of 31?

Elvis

Hi mate,

my T3 and clen experience is minimal. I used for a few weeks early last year.

test is enanthate although I have a collection of other esters. mast is enanthate. The tren I was going to use was tri tren, although I also have enanthate and ace available.

i used tren e at 250 per week last year with I think approx 400 test 250mast. Used it during a lean gain cycle for 12 weeks.

The ghrp2 I have 20mg of it Already. I was going to use it between cycles to help keep leaner etc but I didn't, I just used 200test e10 days. So it's there if needed anyway.

trt dose is choice and as I know test production is an issue. Fertility isn't an issue to me anymore.

milkin

You are too young for TRT, by choice, and I feel your decision is rational and would sure like to see you reconsider it. I would like to give you the tren lecture too but you didn’t post here for criticism or reprimand, but instead for advice.

These are advanced compounds you have selected and more is definitely not better so I would limit this it to two or three max. Your experience with these compounds sets the table for everything from dosages, duration, and frequency. So at this point you need to take a step back and look your cycle, it’s a lot and it’s all over the place. With a tight grip on diet and training, there is no reason why you will not reach your goal here with just a few of the compounds you have selected. Plus, this will give you the opportunity to become familiar with the compounds instead have having a 5 compound cocktail floating around in you. When sides occur, how are you going to determent what compound is responsible for them ? For that reason I think you should consider running shorts and save your long ester’s for later on in life. It is much easier t bail out of tren ace sides then it is form tren-e sides. As for the mast, this is again an advanced compound that needs to be tuned accordingly. What works for me may not work for you or for the guy next to you.

Elvis

Thanks for your response, I appreciate what you say and agree with parts. I'll certainly look into using tren ace as I'm going higher than before. I could also leave mast out. I'll have another look at it all. Thanks 

Elvis

I appreciate that mate, we all have varied opinions and even though I know each drug well through research etc, first hand knowledge/experience is why I put this thread up. I will take things on board and take things more steady. 

Mast is out, test lower at 400mg throughout with npp, then switch npp for tren ace for maybe last 6 weeks at around 300-350mg. I'll hold off with clen and t3 at least at the start and see how I get on without throwing everything in at once if it may not be needed.

thanks again

milkin

Now that sounds like a plan. I like your attitude Elvis it what we want on this site. We are a review and discussion site where members give thier feedback, share their experiences, and help others. It is a learning experience for ALL of us. I have seen members come out swinging after getting their proposed cycles evaluated but you did not. You will fit in just fine here. Pleas do share ther outcome of your cycle and be sure to post it here.

Elvis

Thanks Milkin. My nutritionist takes regular pics throughout so once it's all done I'll get them all off him and post them up. 

siegmund

Good choice Elvis ,, and deffently a great attitude ,, that's what makes mg what it is , much respect here .. Zig.  And keep us posted on cyc good luck