Referring people in real life?

N

noveskeelite

any of you guys refer friends/gym buddies to this site in real life? I have and so has my training partner. Also have a bodybuilder friend who will order online here and there when he cant get stuff from his usual "guy".

siegmund

I do all the time its the only real site ,,and what I mean is our sources have there spots for a reason ,, they deliver and have quality ,,there not in admins ,pocket ,,I feel what we have here is some bros that love the sport life style ,and everything about it ,,and also we all have our jobs ,,this is our passion ,what I mean by that is other sites need the rent to live ,,we here ,have our day job and this site is our ,personal logs ,, and our true experiences ,,,I can't tell you how many times sources want to give free gear ,for reviews ,,(fake )) no I ask for nothing for nothing just because you send it doesn't mean I owe you shit!!! Except the truth ,,and I fell over 90% of bros and sources here feel the same way ,,I don't even look at another site ,,for what ,,want the truth its here :)) solid plp ,

Standingup

Yep sure have, although my one real life buddy that juices has had a bad experience on forums so hes reluctant. But I'll git em

milkin

I do too ! I have index cards that I leave all over the gym with the words "Musclegurus.com" written on them. I would like to get stickers made up to put on the ends of the dumbbells. 

N

noveskeelite

Lol milkin I have a difficult time telling if your joking or serious or both.