RESOLUTIONS

siegmund

who makes a resolution, for new years ??? Who actually stays true to there selfs , and follow threw ??? I know im one that , really never make a resolution , BUT  this year yes , it is , eat 3 major meals , dont skip breakfast , or lunch , train  ,without falling.off. .period , and  im true to my word ill , so ill be true to myself , and for bussiness , I found the right , hard working , extremely , the best sramped concrete guy ive ever met , to come on board with me , we been , working and splitting for winter , and I think hes worth the shot , he brings all his own trucks and tools to the table , so were equal , but the sieg , takes the reins , and controlls life , instead of life controlling sieg , like last year.,,   happy new my friends 

D

dolfanshan

My resolution is to not make any resolutions, so I can't break them. :)

K

krisbr

So true, this year for the new year I'm starting a new chapter in life. So my first resolution is to remove as much of the negatives for my life as I can. This past year has been a trying time for me. It's time to cut the dead limbs off the tree of life so new limbs full of life can take their place...so my friends I wish you all and myself a successful and positive upcoming year.

Standingup

I dont make resolutions, but this year I do plan on saving as many men as possible by telling them not to get married or have kids.  Way better being singly and an uncle. Bang a new girl once in a while, have the niece or nephew visit for a day here and there and live in peace the rest of the time. 

siegmund

To bad we cant go back a year , so you can save me ,   tell me about it and the sad part it treally isnt the wife but everyone that comes  with her , I got the whole fam. ( living with me !!!!!) For 3 years ,   lol smh , got to  .  Laugh

siegmund

Well come feburary , finaly after 3 years , if I want to walk around naked , or have sex in the kitchen or just any thing , the daughter is going back to the island as soon as new born is able , and fucking finally , it will be myself , wife and pets , yes we use to get our grand kids  .  On weekend , but we havnt even been able to do that , when this daughter was here ,, and everyone wonders why im so fucking moody , all the time , dam sex every 6 or 8 weeks aint no good , well I layed the law down and stood firm , between us I feel horrible , I do because I honestly do all I can for everyone , and I mean everyone but now its affecting our marraige , and I needed to step in , and I wont show weekness , the I poker face is on , 

milkin

I feel that it is easier to abort a resolution once once either slips or fails then it is to simply pick up and resume with the original resolution. Making short term goals, IMO, is a much easier challenge. Whether its a target weight,  target BF number, PR, or other goals that challenge your ability to improve. 

D

dolfanshan

Very true, and a bunch of small accomplishments make for a huge improvement...don't set yourself up for failure from the get go.

Bigstick_00

I hate this time of year! All the people that make resolutions to start working out and stick with it for a few weeks, clog up the gym, and piss me off! I can always peg the people that are gonna quit!

Outlawthing

I'm with big stick I have to inconvenience myself cause u can't walk in the gym for a month  change gym times routines life in general to get through the traffic jam of people getting back in shape I wonder how many of them suceed? Kinda reminds me of salmon swimming back up stream to spawn

D

dolfanshan

I laugh because you can spot them from a mile away. They're the ones wearing brand new matching under armor clothes with matching shoes. I've got socks with more time in the squat rack than most these people have in the gym, but hey if 1 sticks with it and becomes a brother in iron I'm happy for them. We all had to start somewhere. One thing I do hate is how they have absolutely no gym etiquette. They'll come stand right next to you to do curls, and they leave weights scattered all over the place. Assholes that don't rerack their weights piss me off. Especially the asshole that leaves a dozen plates on the leg press that my wife wants to use. Guess who reracks that shit. Its not her!!!

I am the 1

Hey hey hey I got some newish under armor clothes. Lol I hate it too around this time of the year. I went the other day and it was so many people there work back like me. I was there an hour and a half and only did 2 exercises. There was at least 6 people on each piece of equipment. I finally got fed up and left. I went back later after the crowd left to finish working out.

siegmund

Lmao ,  and smh if a mother fucker is that lazy not to work out all year , then make a resolution and think hes going to stick to it , lol give it 1 month and all the want to bees will be out of way ,,

D

dolfanshan

I'm pretty sure once DOMS sets in that'll be it for quite a few of em