Rest and your Cycle

Wsrey1969

I'm 53 and have been going pretty hard for the last 3 months or so. I've been running 375 test 375 deca for most of it. For the last month, I added 50mg anadrol pre-workout which for me is 3 or 4 times a week. I've put on 28lbs and my waist has dropped an inch. I'm taking this week off and thinking of dropping my test and deca down to 125 apiece for the next 2 before jumping up to 500mg each. Any th

Gainz.

Well you're already 12 weeks into your cycle... how long do you plan on running it?

Are you running deca at a low dose for joint pain?

If your blasting and cruising, you should cruise for at least 2 weeks longer than you blast. so you should run test at 125mg for at least 14 weeks (still have questions about the deca) before starting another blast.

Then yeah you can increase your dose... but if you're seeing solid growth... why go up in dose? You don't develop a tolerance to gear! If you're current dosage is getting you solid gainz, keep it there next time. only increase when the growth gets painfully slow.

Remember the more gear, the more side effects!
Also you want to keep test higher than the deca. Running them at equal amounts can cause pecker problems.... no one wants pecker problems...

Wsrey1969

Yeah. I'll keep it where it is for now. Another question. I'd like to get some of the water off me. See what I look like better. I'm either going to run an AI or lasix. Maybe both? Any ideas?
I'm not cruising that low ever lol. Lowest I'll go is a 1/2 cc deca 1/2 test. That's just me

Gainz.

Yeah. I'll keep it where it is for now. Another question. I'd like to get some of the water off me. See what I look like better. I'm either going to run an AI or lasix. Maybe both? Any ideas?
I'm not cruising that low ever lol. Lowest I'll go is a 1/2 cc deca 1/2 test. That's just me
In shocked you're not having any issues running them at equal amounts.
As far as water goes, Arimidex usually works pretty well. But running deca and anadrol, they are the absolute best at retaining water.
You could also drop the deca to 300, and switch to anavar... or just a little less anadrol.

Wsrey1969

I know exactly when the deca kicked in because I wasn't nearly as horny. I think the anadrol is saving me there. I have winstrol oral. Maybe I'll do that run the AI and winstrol for a month see where I'm at thanks

Wsrey1969

Yeah. When I switch over to the winstrol I'll do that. You figure The anadrol basically does that now 3 or 4 tabs a week. That's an extra 150 to 200mg.