Rest of the year cycles

Juicex11

you would keep us updated right? interested in finding how it goes for someone real-time
I’ve been on Tren E for 6 weeks now… I got Tren cough on the very first injection, not once since then. Only side effects I’ve really been getting is insomnia. Maybe some night sweats but not intolerable. Overall, it has been very manageable other than not sleeping very well.

Welderman

I’ve been on Tren E for 6 weeks now… I got Tren cough on the very first injection, not once since then. Only side effects I’ve really been getting is insomnia. Maybe some night sweats but not intolerable. Overall, it has been very manageable other than not sleeping very well.
Juice you just brought up something there that I wanted to ask the guys. I read that you get tren cough only after tren a injection. Someone that knows please clarify that

Juicex11

Juice you just brought up something there that I wanted to ask the guys. I read that you get tren cough only after tren a injection. Someone that knows please clarify that

I’ve read and heard from buddies of mine that have taken Tren A or Tren E have got the Tren cough on both of them. To be honest, no one really knows why someone gets it or does not get it. However, when I did get it, I tasted it in my mouth 30 seconds after injecting. I literally coughed my ass off for 10 min like I hit the biggest bong of weed. Never got it again. Weird

Welderman

Yeah I get it from time to time with a big metallic taste in my mouth. That's exactly how they described it in the article.

Welderman

It's just a extremely powerful steroid. It's actual purpose was to prevent livestock from losing weight during transportation. Where test has an anabolic: andronergic ratio of 100:100, tren is 500:500, in other words it's 5x stronger than testosterone. Very versatile, can be used to bulk or cut. Can also come with nasty side effects. Not a good choice for first or 2nd and really even 3rd cycle

Welderman

can someone tell me the best mass producer is?
If you have never ran a cycle. Your first cycle needs to be testosterone only. And don't let that fool you in thinking that means it's weak. All you need to run is test e or c at 500week divided in two 250 doses a week. It will promote very good strength and size gains. Very common to put on 20lbs or more during a 10-12 week cycle.

suppsforlife

@Welderman - Tren cough has something to do with the oxygen in your system. When tren is injected, it somehow interferes with the oxygen and that's what makes you cough. However, studies proved that this side effect is temporary (lasting up to 2-3 minutes) and is not dangerous.
If you have never ran a cycle. Your first cycle needs to be testosterone only. And don't let that fool you in thinking that means it's weak. All you need to run is test e or c at 500week divided in two 250 doses a week. It will promote very good strength and size gains. Very common to put on 20lbs or more during a 10-12 week cycle.
true.
go for test only cycle for the first time

Maniac1130

Oh yeah I know there's gonna be some pain involved. Maniac what's the scale telling you. 195 about a week ago, where you at?
192.8lbs. Felt like I was flying for the two weeks I was on Clen. Starting my 3rd week "on" tomorrow. Where you at on the scale now Big Papi?!