Returning from my hybernation

Bash

Thought I'd make a introduce myself since I've been away for so long. 

My name is bash been a regular in the past on mg. Ran 3 cycles under my belt. Currently pct in from a long test dbol Deca run. 

I owe xxxxxxxxxxxx a review. I hope not breaking any rules by saying that but great run. I'll try to be more regular on the site but very busy day to day. Looking forward to catching up with yal

turnupthegas

Welcome Back brother, i'm relatively new here myself, but as you prob know already the fam here is the shit! Look forward to the back and forth!

csancheezy

been looking for you bro!?? I thought that gear might have killed you, bc you bailed right after you started your cycle

Bash

Lol!!! Dude I become overly obsessed to the point where it out my relationship in the backend. That's really what happened. The dbol got the better of me. My girl is very hard headed like me and we bump heads when I'm off. Shit when I was on its my way or the hard way.. Long story short. I'm not running anyone's strong ass dbol anymore. Gime some weak shit Haha! Things are good and settled. I realized what's most important. 

Bash

Hey I see alot of new faces. Looking forward to meeting yal!!!!  and to my people sorry I went ghost. Left social media for a good while to find myself lol.. I had a rough patch in my relationship.. I'm happy af right now. I won't be as active but I'll for sure join in. Oh by the way. Ur boy gained a solid 20lbs on my run. I'm currently blasting hcg hoping to keep all my gains. 

Oh and a tip of advice.. If the gear u taking makes u horny as shit all the fucking time..  And u fighting ur girl because she don't wanna put out 5x a day.. DO NOT. I repeat..  DO NOT tell her u can easily fuck mad batches if she gon act like that. Especially if ur girl ain't no pushover..  Lol! I live n learn homies! 

siegmund

you got more balls than mr to Sa that lol...i had wife leave ,get a apt ,change name ,or use old name I gave whole house !!! Didn't see or talk Xmas or new year ,and neighbor. Say she cheat (lie) neighbor. Say I cheat (lie) but we don't k ow this ,well I bring a woman to house she show up ...lmao still can't move my shoulder yes my bad one ...she beat me out of hurt :((( but Latino differnf (women) I guess she felt I'm still hers , so to say what you say hell no id have a knife I heart ..im still dark purple from 2 week ago and ,lifting lol I was on cycle ,havnt touched and can't touch a weight .....what a crazzzzy. World wow

Ram

Psychology my brother,  you never tell your woman that...that's not the plan. If your gear is putting extra lead in your pencil, you need your woman..get her coffee, run her a bath, make the bed, cook her dinner... tell her she's your Queen....psychology my brother...

A

Axle

i can remeber those young days when it cause me and the wife problems because I wanted it 5xs a day and she wouldn't out it out... you learn to control the urge .  Then the old lady hits 35-40 and your staying on the stuff just to keep up !! The roles reverse. When you off she's saying the same damn things you where saying years ago .   

B

Burrr

Ram said:
</p><p>Psychology my brother,  you never tell your woman that...that's not the plan. If your gear is putting extra lead in your pencil, you need your woman..get her coffee, run her a bath, make the bed, cook her dinner... tell her she's your Queen....psychology my brother...</p><p>
I've been married 21 years, Ram speaks the absolute truth. I'm also not all that bright, cause it took me about 20 years to figure that shit out.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

csancheezy

struggle brother, well its all a lesson learned my friend. I had to get myself in check some on my last cycle too, because I was getting easily frustrated quite alot. Im glad your back man, im in my PCT too, had a total recomp on my cycle man. Well are you gonna be active now??