REVIEWS!!!!!!

siegmund

Bros 

I'm seeing a lot in the review ,sections where a inpatient bro, most likely new to the game , starts going off  about not receiving a order .and starts leaving bad reviews and calling someone a theif . brothers your only making yourself look bad .

1st) this is the game you are involved with and its part of that game ,and at times you have to wait.

2nd) have you ever ordered from eBay ,or have you ever sent your electric bill out and your college tuition ??? And all of a sudden your getting nasty phone calls from collectors ??well how did that make you feel ,especially if your a man of your word.

3rd) maybe your mail is caught up in the postal ,or just maybe bro, your money order is laying under the stack of paid bills and it was never mailed ,?? Ah what happened ,! Exactly your human you missed something ,IT HAPPENS !!

4th) have you handled ,the subject properly ,did you follow protocol ,did you give the op the benefit of the doubt ,and properly and like a man ( not a child) pm this person  I think not ,

5th) I not defending anyone here or putting anyone down ,I'm stating facts here ,this happen's in this business , you done your homework ,you see 100's of happy clients ,and the op's good name he's gaining rank in every way ,yet you think he's going to jeopardize that over a couple $ ???. That would be like me in my business ,I spent years building what I got ,yet I'm going to rip Joe down the street here for 150$ job ,there goes my rep and all my hard earned work ,I THINK NOT, joes 150$ isn't worth it to me 

Bottom line ,bros use your head grow up do your research ,and mostly handle the subject with respect and dignity not like a little kid ,kicking and screaming .

Also guess what ,if you don't research ,and roll the dice ,guess what you just might get snake eyes . but think and handle the  situation like a man . the zig ,have a good day

N

noveskeelite

all of the sources ive dealt with have delivered mostly within their advertised times. One source went on vacation for a week and we had some lack of communication and shipping address issues but I still received my order.

Usually when people don't get their order its because THEY did something wrong payment wise or gave incorrect or partial address. If a source is willing to go through the trouble of getting on a review board and people have recently ordered. Theres a GOOD chance their not gonna scam you. Otherwise why the hell would they get theirself on a source review website. I will not order from sources who haven't been active in awhile tho or have recent bad reviews. Like multiple.

Now as to quality of gear.......that's another story. dealt with one source he responded quick and shipped super quick. But pretty sure his test was junk.

siegmund

That's what I'm saying ,there in the top rankings for a reason ,and surly don't going to rip someone's 150$,, ,I'll be honest ,when mistakes are not made 99% of orders are within t/a ,but at times things happen ,I'll be honest most of the time I wait weeks ,10 -14 days ,and I don't cry wolf ,or email if outside of t/a I send a pm and generally get a explanation as to why the delay and 90% of the time ,I get a little surprise for being patient and RESPECTFUL ,note I said a pm not a already over crowded email ,where I won't talk directly to op most of the time

Standingup

I had a friend in the bizz once and youd be amazed at how many fools dont even know their own address. They give an entirely wrong zip code.

And yes Sieg you are spot on, I saw a guy commenting he had not received his gear yet and it was only a week since payment was picked up !! Fucking nuts !  But its this modern world of instant gratification , everyone expects an answer "NOW" and their order to be at their doorstep "yesterday".

I remember one time my order was 3 weeks after payment and I just started to write an angry message. Im glad I didnt send it because the pack showed up and the post mark was dated 2 1/2 weeks earlier. I would have felt like the biggest asshole in the world if I had sent that message.  You know something else that was a domestic source !!! So if domestic mail can get snagged up can you imagine an international package ?

A negative review is NOT the first step in correcting an issue , in fact maybe there should be a rule about negative reviews where you have to check a box acknowleging that you have first tried to resolve the issue via PM or email, and also given the source more than 5 minutes to respond.

RR

I've never left anyone a negative review. The only time I've never received a pack is when customs intervened, bastards!

Sig's right, you're only drawing attn to yourself and making yourself look bad. Especially if it's only been a week. Then again, they're probably the young'ns who are just learning the game. Patience is a virtue. Meaning,  the ability to wait for something without getting angry or upset is a valuable quality in a person. 

Everybody I've dealt with has been top notch, except my last, I received my pack but before I could place another order he went rogue.

N

noveskeelite

Yeah ive seen a few sources respond to people saying the only time we don't ship is if there was payment mistake and or address error.

also gotta keep in mind that if you order from overseas it can easily take 3 weeks to get here. My international order took exactly 20 days after sending payment. which is right within the stated times.

siegmund

That's a good idea ,before a negative e review check a box ,or better yet if you exhausted you option like out of t/a sent email and pm and waited a day or more and no responce ,then feel free to voice your concern RESPECTFULLY, be surprised what some respect will do ,,but if you lie and leave a neg and didn't exhaust your options ,should be points taken 

Standingup

oh my god its soooooo true . If you are respectful when inquiring about an order a source will bend over backwards to please you.  Its almost absurd how genuinely nice and appreciative these guys are if you simply give them some room to do their thing.  

milkin

It's amazing how some folks cant put into perspective just exactly what is happening when they place an order. It's not like ordering supplements from Amazon ! Stand, you may remember in the beginning when waiting a month to two months was the norm. As for writing a bad review, I feel it is a members obligation to his/her fellow members of the community to leave their overall experience with their experience. 

siegmund

How do I know ,well I started getting bad like standingup said I had this long rant ready ,bang I get email SORRY ,our fault were running behind ,any inconvience  we greatly apologize ,and for your in convince and your must appreciated patience ,were sending a little extra ,,,and bang I get 2 bottles of free prop to try out::)) now I sent that kite and I would have felt like a fool ,,any thing I preach I lived

D

Dont_trip

You guys spoke right to me I got that 1st time buyer syndrome but siegmunds  words are a good lesson got to give them time ,nothing good is ever instant especially internationally nice post bros.

siegmund

Everyone got to learn bro,and always ,advice given with respect ,+1 bro for learning ,we all had 1st time buyer syndrome , I did I might not have posted but I'd hunt the mailman down ed ,and the status of my order every hour ,but I learned our sources are top for a reason and real ,you see what's happened to sources trying to buy votes  BANNED !!!! We don't play that here ,that's why this is the next generation of review site ,and our members make that happen by being honest about crooked shit ,,enjoy bro 

N

noveskeelite

Not gonna lie its easier for me to be patient now because I already have stuff lol. Things I order now are just additions to the stash and aren't things I need like ASAP lol.

N

noveskeelite

Not gonna lie its easier for me to be patient now because I already have stuff lol. Things I order now are just additions to the stash and aren't things I need like ASAP lol. sorry for the duplicate posts

I have just about every AI I could possibly need. Plenty of test. Plenty of pins and syringes.

RR

noveskeelite said:
</p>
<p>Not gonna lie its easier for me to be patient now because I already have stuff lol. Things I order now are just additions to the stash and aren't things I need like ASAP lol. sorry for the duplicate posts</p>
<p>I have just about every AI I could possibly need. Plenty of test. Plenty of pins and syringes.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>same here!</p>
<p> </p>

siegmund

Guess I'm inpatation also got my tren got my prop ,but waiting on caber and aro ,so I figured I kick off cycle with a week of prop 75 mg ed  just to cab gets here ,so yes I'm inpatient also

siegmund

FEEL I NEED TO BUMP THIS POST , AGION, .  YOU KNOW NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE , THAN A OP  UNJUSTLY SLAMMING A CREDIBLE , SOURCE BECAUSE THEY WANT THERE PACK YESTERDAY.  SHIT HAPPENES !!BUT WHAT IS SAD IS WHEN A NEG REVIEW IS MADE (IF WE COULD CALL THAT SHIT A REVIEW , ID CALL MOST A HISSY FIT THAN A REVIEW) BUT YOU TALK SHIT , THE SOURCE GOES UP BEYOND FIXES YOUR FUCKUP , YET YOU DONT HAVE A KIND WORD FOR THE SOURCE X. GUESS THE LITTLE BOYS , THROW THERE HISSY FITS , (FUCK WE KNOW DAD IS USE TO THEM ) YET GET THERE PACKS AND MORE , AND KEEP IT MOVING ,.. YES WE ARE A SITE BUILT BY THE MEMBERS FOR THE MEMBERS , BUT , WE ALSO PROTECT OUR LOYAL SOURCES THAT ALWAYS DELIVER ,. AND THE SOURCE IS RIGHT THIS IS THERE BUSSINESS THIS IS HOW THEY FEED THERE FAMILY , AND I RESPECT THAT , AND THE CHANCE THERE TAKING , LIKE I SAID I WONT DRAG THIS OUT , GONNA UNJUSTLY TALK SHIT , AT LEAST BE MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SOURCE MADE IT RIGHT , OR STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE GAME , OR GO SOME WHERE ELSE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT  BE A MAN OR STEP , SORRY JUST MY FEELING , I SEE SOME SOLID PLP GETTING THERE REP TARNISHED AND IT ISNT RIGHT , AND IF IT IS A BEAT FOR REAL ILL BE THE FIRST BROTHER TRYING TO HELP I HAVE PROOF OF ME DOING SO