Reviews

strong

Hey Guys, This is my view but i'll be so arrogant to say its the right view... Shit its the only view... We have people come on here with reviews about killer gear, gear that is fire, All that bullshit. The problem with some of these reviews is the people have 0 or 1 karma. We all have to start somewhere and im not implying that low karma guys don't know gear. What I am saying to new members and people that have been lurking. When searching for a source Please look at reviews under our new #1 domestic source. I don't need to even guess if they are a good source.. I KNOW they are, based on the integrity of the members who left those reviews.. All 3 reviews are from committed contributing members who have a lot of peoples respect.. I don't know why but I get so pissed off with those bullshit fanboy reviews from boys .. If you are active and consistently involved here you will know who's reviews hold weight.. I now know we have a new great source because of the reviews from COMMITTED members. Thanks guys..   This is a hint to new members.. Don't assume that a few good reviews mean the source is good. We see reviews from people we never heard of or ever see again and their word means nothing...

strong

Lets all try to have a great weekend.. We all know the active people know whats up.. The topic above is for the newbies...

siegmund

times 2 (I.cant find the times button on phone so I spell it). I.couldnt have said it better.myself ...so.true ...

strong

u da man Sieg, First one to welcome me in brother.. Im going out to eat 1 shit meal and drink a few beers. Just started a new cycle and have to be intense the next 12 weeks.. its not easy for me to keep fat off but I need some fun in my life... Peace my brother....

deluxe

I guess with everything else a side, one pic could be worth a thousand words right (and I say could, because gear is probably not the most important factor in what progres a brother made while on gear)? If everyone posted their before and after pictures, and you were able to integrate that somehow with the review, that'd be one way. But again that's the problem.. everyone's diet and exercise habits are different, so how do you know that the awesome (or shitty) progress was because of the "killer/useless gear"? And of course, physiology is another thing that varies from one to the next so it's almost impossible to tell how good the gear really is. Or am I completely off base here?

deluxe

What I'm really asking is if you are a first-timer (such as myself), should you leave a review or not because one might even respond well to underdosed stuff? (I have faith though that my source is excellent).

Outlawthing

You are active that says you are putting some effort into it and you have an avatar if you can't do either of those but have time to write a 100 page review  never heard or seen of again  see the difference  keep on keepin on my friend and post an honest review  that's why those who contribute to the community grow we where all new at one time

strong

Deluxe, Honest reviews are always welcome. you are one of the productive members I was talking about.  You should ALWAYS leave your reviews. We need your experience and just by asking that question shows you care. New members keep old members fresh and excited to keep on going.. This is a family bro... At least for me it is...

csancheezy

Strong.. It burns me up so bad when little turds come on screaming and crying about getting ripped off and then blaming everybody else because he was in our rankings.. Im like read the freaking reviews and comments about this dude, If you were an active member you would know the guy has had issues for a while!! Ugh, frustrating. I know stuff happens sometimes but if you are gonna put your money out there shouldnt you want to do some homework and be involved so you know the latest? But wait I guess that just makes too much damn sense ;)

strong

I hear u cheezy. Those same mother fuckers blame their boss for not making enough money, blame their poor relationships on others etc. put shit work in and get shit results. put hard work in and get great results. I have yet to be burned by a source but I came in here and lurked for a few days and then got involved. Real men want to help others thrive because they are confident. We seem to have a lot of real men here. im glad the pussies disappear or get kicked out... Now if our country could only run like MG we'd be good.... Help each other, care about each other and be accountable for urself..

siegmund

wrong , BLOODWORK, this is why blood work is so important a man could not eat right ,not train right and look like hell , and blame the gear ,but pull bloods and get a 4000 reading ,its not the gear ..it was the diet/training.

deluxe

yaeh sig, that somehow slipped this novice's mind here lol, feel a bit dumb now to be honest because i read here left and right.. bloods bloods get them bloods done

strong

Well Sieg, I sure as shit would not fine my fellow americans for not having health insurance.. JUST THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE.. Some people can not afford to live in this country. Barely feed their families but if they cant afford health insurance they are fined out of their tax returns.. I know there is aid from Obama care but Who pays for that?? The hard working families that try to thrive and prosper in this life.. I will shut up now because I am not well versed in politics, nor are most of our politicians...

strong

Axle, Look under #3 domestic. All 0 karma reviews and the last guy came on. Joined today to see if he can get help with his order. He should have written this in ask and discuss but has no idea.. No intro, no stats, no contribution... Just wants to be spoon fed.. 

strong

Never feel Dumb bro. And I know Sieg wudnt want u to feel that way.. Its a learning process. Feeling dumb leads to insecurity and later failure. Just take it in and learn.. Someone sent me a pm before and I believe I was able to help or share with this fine fellow. Now that's a great feeling...