Rich Piana's Liver and Organ Protector

Twizted

Guys where does one find NAC. I'm in desperate need of it as I am running Dbol and found out that I have Hep C. The doc said that the scarring tissue is not bad and is the begining stages of it. Thank God. I will be undergoing a 90 day treatment of the drug Harvoni until I completely test negative for Hep C. All that said I will be discontinuing all orals and picking the tren back up as soon as this bottle of Dbol is gone which is about 10 days.
Glad you caught it before doing any serious damage bro. I had to take one of those hep c treatments several years ago as well, can't remember which one it was for sure. Just stick with it and you will be golden

I always took my dose at night because it put me through hell, dizziness, confusion, headaches and some other shit. Just push through it, it worked for me I'm negative now.

HulkSmashShan

Glad you caught it before doing any serious damage bro. I had to take one of those hep c treatments several years ago as well, can't remember which one it was for sure. Just stick with it and you will be golden

I always took my dose at night because it put me through hell, dizziness, confusion, headaches and some other shit. Just push through it, it worked for me I'm negative now.
Awesome testimony. Happy to have the treatment.