Road rage

3rd_levelup

I live outside of a major city so having to deal with asshole drivers is nothing to me. But when hit the interstate and people are blowing by doing 90 in a 70 and flipping me off for only doing 75 then I get super pissed off. I broke some guys nose about 10 years ago when he forced me off the road and for out of his car. The case with to court but thank God for witnesses. Guys, if you get out of your car first then that is considered confertational and you are at fault. Trust me. So its better to absorb that fi get jester then to chace the prick down and choke him. Just some friendly advice. 

Nytex

Well let me ask you, the people flipping you off are they having to pass on your right ??  Are you sitting in the left lane instead of moving over ?

But yes they are very serious about road rage these days

siegmund

Funny you bring this up, lmao. My wife n the way home yesterday. ,well someone didn't like the way she drove ,and at every red light would yell racial slurs my wife is Latin ,well she called me and I was home and in the yard ,and now that she new I was home ,she relaxed but also was nervous ,for what was about to happen to dude ...well he follows her to house. ... The rest I will leave to your imagine agion. Smfh. Was not pretty road rage turned to straight bitch with a quickness

Nytex

cussing at her on the road  is one thing, if the guy followed her all the way to the house he needed to be dealt with aggressively . I would take that as a direct threat upon my family.

bufbiker

About two years ago my wife and I had three grandkids in the back seat, we're going with the flow of traffic, it's bumper to bumper. This kid, I say kid, he was 25-30ish, cut us off. We hit a red light, I jumped out of the car, ran across four lanes to get to him, grabbed him by the shirt and commenced to try to make him fit through the window. I was 270 of mostly muscle until about two months ago, so his eyes were bulging out of his head and he started crying and apologizing. By now other people are out of their cars not sure what to do, I'm yelling that my grandkids were in my car and he missed our front end by literally inches. I had him about halfway out his window by now and I'm realizing what I'm doing so I shoved him back in and told him to be more careful.

People were actually giving me applause as we climbed back in our cars.

siegmund

as I did.we.all have our moments. ,and.ive had them in a bad mood ,but she was.gonna call police , he kept yelling portarican bitch ,spic ECT.

and followed home ,only thing was she knew i was I back working on a blown motor so she pulled in alley which is a dead end , and he caught a little surprise ,,it happened only a few blocks from home but unless you live here ,no one turns in this alley its a dead end and only for residents ..

so as you say I took it as a direct threat ...if I wasn't home she soul have drove to police station

siegmund

I wish I took a.pic. Lmao, but I.actually went over.to rip him out.the window ,but.he jumped over on the arm test and copped a plea lol. Young boy 25 ish. Problely had a.shot.or.two of prop in him and heard all the myths about Roid rage.,and wanted to play the.roll ,

he.was problely going to sign into eroids or meso ,or.the den and make.a.thread on ,how he.intimidated this.135 lb Latino girl....

well rest assure his little Blondie passenger ,seen the bitch come out of him when he jumped on her lap ...away from the window ...

I didn't put my hands on him.,I told the Blondie ,she needs to find a real man with manners and a good mouth. ,and quit ha ging out.with bitches.,go with a man that will protect you ..not jump on your lap :))

rest assure I let dude.know my back ground ,and.let me.just say he.was.convinced ,the color blue.dont lie ,steel blue....

csancheezy

to be very careful with my road rage, I recently chased a guy down, and was thinking about killing him for almost running my wife off the road, now I am very greatful that I didnt, but I will be honest I was pretty close.

Outlawthing

two months ago I stopped in the middle of the road stopped traffic both ways cause a guy was riding my butt coudnt even see headlights swerving  went back to snatch him out and he took off wrong way down road I'm not any where as intimidating as you beasts  

Nytex

I believe in New Jersey even flashing your lights at another car can get you in trouble for road rage.

Outlawthing

lol  I have worse road rage when not using aas because while on I watch my temprament more because I know my horamones are jacked or is it whoremoans :)