Rock hard injection sites!?!?

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys I have been pinning some ripped mix that I recently got approx a week ago. My injection sites in my thighs and rear are rock hard solid. It is to be noted that I was already doing some other gear in these exact same spots with no complications whatsoever. I'm thinking about ditching the last of the cutstack blend. If it matters the blend is tren a, drostanolone, and test prop.

Maniac1130

Hey guys I have been pinning some ripped mix that I recently got approx a week ago. My injection sites in my thighs and rear are rock hard solid. It is to be noted that I was already doing some other gear in these exact same spots with no complications whatsoever. I'm thinking about ditching the last of the cutstack blend. If it matters the blend is tren a, drostanolone, and test prop.
Yeah bro, I remember back in my 20s when I did just tren alone, it would ALWAYS give me rock hard inject sites. It's painful but normal.

Dude, I remember pinning in my legs and shoulders and being VERY uncomfortable for the next few days. Hard to walk/lift my arm.

My cycle now, I am doing test c glute pins and winny oral. The Test makes my glutes soar for a few days but not nearly as bad or rock hard like the tren. Hope this helps!

suppsforlife

Might have to try eod. I think ed is better for completely stable levels but it might help a little bit to skip a day in-between. Good luck
you're right there...
also, maybe try reducing the dosage?
some guys say that heating the solution before injection might help with the pains, try it out

HulkSmashShan

you're right there...
also, maybe try reducing the dosage?
some guys say that heating the solution before injection might help with the pains, try it out
Thank you both! I can tolerate it as long as I know that it is normal. Now I see why some get goofy and out it into their arms and shit to look bigger 🤣 I don't recommend it though. Back to the ole gluteus maximus.

HulkSmashShan

No I didn't. After more research this seems to be common for tren a. I'm going to switch to just tren e or maybe even no tren when I'm done. In going to be on Sustanon for life so all that PCT and everything is out. I'm going to run proviron and Sustanon only for a while when tren is gone. I already blew up to 230 lbs from 190 and I'm in a 2xl shirts from a Large. With no change in waste size. My joggers all look like my wife's yoga pants and none of my straight cut jeans fit over my calves so I'ma just maintain and fine tune this machine for a while.

Twizted

Damn dude, it sounds like you have been doing something right. How long did it take you to go from 190 to 230?

HulkSmashShan

I wish I took pictures of the before with my shirt off so people could actually see the gains. The fist picture is from this past winter when I was actually on drugs. The one on the right is from tonight. I can't wait to show the clenbuterol difference in 30 more days.

HulkSmashShan

You going to be shredded. Looking pretty darn good now. Great job. I mean this with complete respect, got you a beautiful wifey there family man. Makes me prouder for you than even those big muscles.
Thank you so much brother. She is working out with me too. She is into it and I love it for her. She has never worked out in her life and I couldn't be prouder. ..her only fans is making about a grand a month. She is going to be so pissed when she finds out she has one 😂😂😂😂. That is a joke of course. Lol. Thanks brother.

Attachments

• 20210612_192826.jpg
    20210612_192826.jpg
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 7

Welderman

If she ain't never worked out before you better stay on the tren just to keep up with her in the gym. LoL. She looks pretty fit

suppsforlife

great progress man! with continous workout you would definitely reach your final goals!
BTW, Clen would make you shredded and since is not a steroid, your love may try it out too, but in smaller doses than you. Whatever you choose, just be careful.

In going to be on Sustanon for life so all that PCT and everything is out.
also, if you do so, run your cycle then go on a lower dosage of Sustanon for a while, then increase it again when you run the cycle. I guess you alraedy know it

Maniac1130

Lookin good my dude!!!!! You and Welderman are MONSTERS!! Welderman is right bro, she is fit! I am so happy for you guys!! Now, if only I could get my wife to come to the gym with me 🤔. Not that she's fat or anything at all I just know she'd get hooked on the gym. She's like your wife, she's never worked out before, ever. I ask her every day to come with me but she just smiles and happily says no. lol.

Looking BIG though brother.

And @Welderman, I hope you know you're a monster, too brother!

HulkSmashShan

great progress man! with continous workout you would definitely reach your final goals!
BTW, Clen would make you shredded and since is not a steroid, your love may try it out too, but in smaller doses than you. Whatever you choose, just be careful.

also, if you do so, run your cycle then go on a lower dosage of Sustanon for a while, then increase it again when you run the cycle. I guess you alraedy know it
She is on her fist week of it now. My thoughts exactly brother. She loves it.

Maniac1130

@HulkSmashShan I brought my wife into the office this morning to show her both pics of you and your wife. I was like "see, they both work out together. Both ex addicts like us and now they're addicted to the gym. I think you'd love it!" And she slowly exits the room...lol. I'll get her to join me eventually. I think once I start looking fantastic with my shirt off she'll want to join.