roidbazaar.co Customer Discussions

levo

They provide a pretty good service, and most important thing is, they're providers who've been online for quite a long time, not fake sites.

They offer genuine products, not fake! I purchased Phamaqo's products from them, and I checked the authentication of all the products on the site using QR labels, but they were all genuine!

They server easy payment methods, fast customer service. Good price, various brands and international shipping support

they are the best reliable supplier I know.

I've used boldenone and sustanon and I checked the testosterone level in hospital and the results showed that my testosterone level was over 1500pg/ml on the chart (maximum testable value)

They provide an amazing service. Fast delivery, low price, fast customer service, and convenient site UI made it easy for me as a beginner to order

They support a number of payment methods like bitcoins, so you can pay in secret and safely.

Usually, when there is a problem with an order, they contact you by email within an hour and provide a quick and kind respond.

They are generally supporting a reship guarantee if they don't receive produces normally. Shipping costs are reasonable and the package was secretly packed, and I ordered seveal vials by international shipping, but I was able to receive it safely without any damage!

Attachments

• 4141.jpg
    4141.jpg
    738.3 KB · Views: 2