Round 3

Blahblah

Starting to plan out my 3rd cycle after having good results from two Test E only cycles (with pct) and equal time spent off cycle.

At what point do I start looking at other things? I put on A LOT of muscle with the test only cycles. (Almost too much, I had to buy all new clothes!)

But I am still carrying around a small bit of bodyfat I'd like to get rid of. I know diet is key, but is there something I should add that will help me get into the single digits ?

And finally, how do you feel about Sustanon? It looks like a brand of Test E, but I don't know yet. I just know it is readily available at the pharmacy in Mexico, where I will be in a few weeks. I'd like to start my cycle down there and have everything I need to continue on hand when I get home.

Another test only cycle would be fine, but I know the recommendation was that the first/second cycles should be test only.

You guys have always been super helpful, like ridiculously helpful. A lot of us newbies literally put our lives in your hands at times and you have never steered me wrong. thank you again !

Dolf

If you're looking to cut some bf a good diet is key, but adding var would help.

Sust is a combo of short, medium, and long estered test. It needs to be pinned a minimum of 3 times per week. M/W/F pins is standard. It's a good stepping stone into short esters that need ed or eod pins. Keep in mind sust can have some pip for some individuals. 

Blahblah

With the last 2 cycles, I pinned 2x/week @250

I see Sus being dosed at 3x a week @250 (750 weekly total) does this sound right ?

That's an extra 250 a week... is that okay? 

Dolf

You can dose it however you want. I prefer 750mg per week because once the medium and long esters kick in the short esters become virtually useless. 750mg sust is about like 600mg test e or c per week. 

Npp is another injectable compound that goes great with sust and is good pinned m/w/f as well. Pick npp or var to add or you could run sust/npp and taper with var. Adding multiple compounds is not usually a good idea, but by the time you add the var you'll know if your having issues with npp and var is mild and not known to cause issues other than muscle pumps in men. Taurine can be purchased at a vitamin store to help with muscle pumps.

JARHEAD2

I'm not sure how long of a cycle you're wanting, but if you'd like a great 20 week winter cycle EQ would be good. If you're looking for a short cycle you could do just a sust cycle, I know Sieg said for him he heats great gains from Sust alone. Also like Dolf said, you could go with NPP.  Just remember that npp is a nor19 compound, which means you will need a da like caber on hand for prolactin issues. After having 2 basic cycles with great success, I believe any of them will work for you & you'll follow the same discipline as before & have another successful cycle!

SenseiMiagi

"I know diet is key"  More compounds isnt always the answer.  Dont make the mistake of adding drugs to compensate for a lack of diet.  It doesnt end well in the long run.

Blahblah

SenseiMiagi said:
</p><p>"I know diet is key"  More compounds isnt always the answer.  Dont make the mistake of adding drugs to compensate for a lack of diet.  It doesnt end well in the long run.</p><p>
</p><p>Sorry, I was throwing too many thoughts out at once. <br />The additional compounds question in general came from the recommendation that the first 2 cycles be test only. I wasn't sure where to go from there.<br />The getting lean comment was in reference to if I was add something, I wouldn't want to gain a lot of mass as much as lean out.<br />(Buying all new clothes in freaking expensive!) My t-shirts got so tight they caused a rash in my armpits! I put on 15-20 pounds of muscle with each cycle and maintained most of it.<br /><br />Sorry, I was posting from my phone and should have been more clear.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

turnupthegas

I have this problem every year, don't chuck the tight stuff just yet brother. I have shirts that fit well, but last summer when I ran my cut even though I was ripped up under the shirt, they fit loose. Now that the cut is a thing of the past all my shirts are tighter again! Some to small. My point is if your trying to drop bf like you state, those tight badboys may come in handy. Its a back and forth for me between winter and summer. Waist size and jeans included. Summer I wear a belt, winter the button almost pops off lol!

calmb4dastorm

Is such a pain trying to keep clothes that fit. Tug, i rotate mine too. Bought a container with lid, but the stuff that doesnt fit in, take out the ones that do. Lol. Then pull them back put when its time.  It saves money.

M

Mister A

Lets get one thing clear: there is no such thing as too big.

I'm sorry to hear about your massive muscular gains. Did you also make too much money and get too much pussy this year?

I'm kidding. That's good stuff that you're keeping the gains.

Var is great for getting rid of stubborn BF. For moving from 10% to 8% for example. If your diet is on point it could be of assistance in that kind of goal.

Sust. NPP. Var taper. G2G.

Dolf

+2 MrA...that made me laugh pretty good!

My wife says there such a thing as too big. She often complains of back pain after a night of romping when I'm at 230lbs or over. Now that I'm at 215lbs she says its not so bad.

M

Mister A

First Blahblah complains about being too big. Now your wife is complaining about the sex being too good. This thread is too much for me.

Dolf

Lmao...that was not my point. Being too big is reality for some individuals. Although I am pretty damn goid in the sack! ; ) my wife has been with me for 17 years, so I must be doing something right because it sure isn't for my money. 

M

Mister A

Haha you're just a sweetheart that's all. We can all tell.

I just can't wrap my head around this too big concept. I feel like if I'm on top of my girl, she should disappear.

Dolf

Trust me bro...at 6'2" 230 is not too big. For a guy who started out at 155lbs I don't think I'll ever say I'm too big no matter what the old lady says. She doesn't complain when we're walking through a dark parking lot at night with a monster by her side.

turnupthegas

its a struggle for sure, i do the same and now its the time of the year for me with all the shirts i put on in the summer and said "damn this thing is big" now i put them on and they feel like a wet suit lmao!