Running cycle

mikail2k

I was thinking about running 500 test and 400 Equipose a week/ Cardarine to improve my 2.4 km sprint. Any advice on this?
Ps. Not my first cycle just looking to increase endurance.

bobby ricky

I was thinking about running 500 test and 400 Equipose a week/ Cardarine to improve my 2.4 km sprint. Any advice on this?
Ps. Not my first cycle just looking to increase endurance.
All peds increase my endurance but eq made me feel super human on the endurance end of things. I think eq is a good choice for that.

Papa.Smurf0311

I normally dont say this but Id probably shoot for 600 EQ. Me personally, I wasnt sure if it really gave me more endurance. I ran an awesome cycle of it with good results but couldnt tell if my endurance increased. but then again, I didnt really focus on it too much. I will say to make sure you either donate blood or give you RBC and WBC checked while on it. It can cause VERY thick blood. MAYBE do some low dose aspirin. I dont like to tell people to push aspirin because some people have bad sides on it or it causes issues but think about it or ask your doctor. I take GW501516 Cardarine all year round for the benefits it has on lipids and Cholesterol.

suppsforlife

I normally dont say this but Id probably shoot for 600 EQ.
unless he can tolerate it, it can be a high dosage. as you said it yourself, due to blood thickness. low dose of aspirin can help yeah, but running aspirin for too long will cause liver issues.
I take GW501516 Cardarine all year round for the benefits it has on lipids and Cholesterol.
cardarine is great for lipids and cholesterol, but studies suggest it can cause cancer when used for too long. give it a break once in a while. and if you're on it for a year, better have a cancer markings test. not trying to scare you... but you know, better safe than sorry.
what is the chem name for stenabolic? I didnt know it was good for endurance.
SR9009. and yeah, Cardarine is great for lipids and cholesterol alongside fat loss. Stenabolic is great for endurance boost like when running, swimming or fighting.

mikail2k

Unfortunately blood donations is not an option on cycle in my country, only after cycle ends. Should i just stick to get and sr9009? And feedback is appreciated