RUNNING DHEA with any cycle

A

Armbreaker88

Running DHEA with any cycle OK brothers and sister I like experimenting with diff stuff all the time like to think of ways to better the benefits OK first and for most this is just from my personal  experience and wanted to share it with my mg family OK most times when we start running a cycle are DHEA levels pretty much drops to 0 so I Dec I would run it with cycle and see how it did and I was running 100mgs a day one in morning when I woke up and one in evening 50mg tabs and what it did to me was give me energy and maid me feel great and streanth really increased and keeped me from feeling lythargic and if also heard now this is what I heard that it can keep your cns from crashing and also on keep cortisol from going out of wake now I can't say that is true other than I can say usually tren will make you well dep on person feel like crap and slugish and lythargic and just no energy but with the DHEA added had none of those and most will no DHEA is a hormone from the grenal gland and when taking will turn into testosterone or can also turn into estrogen also but most will be running ai so no worrys on that right; ) but this was just my experiment to see what it would do and I just wanted to share with you all and maybe down the rd ya all would want to try to see how it effects you but yet again this was just my experience and everyone is diff but give it a shot my mg brothers and sisters  

Dolf

Nice write up.

I took dhea before aas as a means of trying to increase testosterone. Never tried it on cycle. Might give it a try.

A

Armbreaker88

Thanks brother and yea I deff rec trying it I'll never do a cycle with out it ever again

A

Armbreaker88

Also it will incress aggression a lot I noticed anything over 50 or 100 mhs a day but just experiment dosages see what works best for everyone