Running SARMS and gear

Littleyokes

I might be in the wrong forum but what's your guys take on running ldg4033 on a test/deca cycle? I know sarms are liver friendly but I'd like to hear some input from the gurus. 

SemperFi

Kick it down into the SARMS section of the forum and I bet you get more activity on this one!

SEMPER FI

swolesam

yokes - i've yet to use SARMs, yet i read a lot of peoples experiences on it. Seems to be very mild when it comes to anabolic activity in the body. I also hear its suppressive to HPTA.

Test/Deca cycle is a solid old school cycle that yields bad ass mass as it is. I wouldnt venture out to add SARM to the equation with questionable results. Also think about receptor binding, what if the SARM will compete with an AAS you're using at the receptor level rendering the AAS less effective. I wouldnt chance it. 

What you might wana do is read up on using SARMs for bridging into PCT at the end of cycle. Now, that could be useful IMO.

Dolf

X2 and +2 sam.

This is just my personal opinion, but sarms are bullshit. Before using any type of performance enhancers ask youself is the bang worth the buck and is the juice worth the squeeze? For me sarms are not.

Littleyokes

I've ran the ligandrol by itself and had some pretty decent strength gains. But it kinda shredded me down. I've also read pros and cons of running it as a pct but most the forums I read on numerous pages has all ended the same. They were just bitching about one another saying it's good, no its bad, no its good. Couldnt find a straight up answer.  So I figured I'd ask the gurus on their opinions on it. I have read tho to use it as a bridge between cycles to keep most of your gains.but that's all just hear say as well.I'll stick to my test/deca and run the sarms after my 4 week mark of pct. Thanks for the help tho dawg. 

swolesam

yokes, brother dont depend on the Bro-science completely, cause diff people have diff experiences and react differently to most things, so if a guy says X works well for him, doesnt necessarily mean it will for you. I encourage you to read more objective formal studies where the age groups, gender,... are laid out clear in the experiement. Example:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907129/

talks about SARMs as function promoting therapies. There are some other useful studies as well done on SARMs, spend some time, dig in and you'll be happy with all the nuggets of info you pick.

Cody12

i dont think theres a need for lgd on a cycle with test in it. 

lgd i have mostly seen in sarm only cycles  . its 100% possible im wrong as i havent played with lgd yet but i beleve it acs as the test base in a sarm cycle , 

i have done is added yk11 and rad 140 to my last cycle or test c /eq  , sarms were ran 8 weeks. and fucking hell man where i get my sarms in legit , (not one here) i knew right away 15mg of yk11 was to much whn i had joints feeling dry by end of week 1 so i  went to 10mg  was much better, the strength from the rad140+test was crazy .

will be starting a cycle of yk11 test mast soon .

swolesam

so comparatively running the same cycle with and without the sarms, what differences do you feel? More cuts? more power? more energy?.... I would love to hear your feedback on this.

Hades

Sarms are not meant to be ran while on cycle. The only sarm to be beneficial while on cycle IMO is GW for its endurance qualities. 

SemperFi

And man was not meant to fly but we do. ;)

Can you support your statement or are you simply speaking from personal experience?

Thanks brother.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

SemperFi - I was not aware of RAD's capability to counter BPH (Benign prostatic hyperplasia) and if this is true , could be a GEM imo. I am currently finishing off my cycle with Masteron P @ 700 mg EW  & Test P 400 mg EW, and i feel some BPH issues with urinating. Got bloods on that, and its quite high actually. So i start pushing in Saw Palmetto in high doses daily, and alot of the symptoms are relived, but not completely. So now you got me wondering about RAD for stacking with androgenic drugs.

What studies did you check ? Please post some links, i would love to spend time researching that.

SemperFi

Hulk,

I will site the study when I have time to find it in all my research. It is a partial antagonist of the androgen receptor in prostate tissue but I would have no idea if it would have a direct impact on BPH.

If I remember correctly it took a high dose/kg to actually show prostate shrinkage but I can't be certain from memory. But is was effective in counter-acting enlargement.

Stay tuned...

SEMPER FI

swolesam

I can honestly say i love your open-mindedness when it comes to research and adopting new tools.

When it comes to SARMS, you will have 2 MAJOR concerns. The unknowns far exceeds the knowns, and the quality of the products you get from scumbags running RCs that sell them to you. I personally dont know any pharmaceutical grade SARM out there.

The unknowns are too much because the studies done on them are minimal and short term, and there isnt a big community of SARM users, yes its been getting larger but far from the community you have with HGH and AAS.

Just for these 2 reasons, i would def refrain from using them, but im still keeping an open mind to new research & new studies done on SARMS. im keeping on open mindset on this.

SemperFi

It all depends on what your goals are. Steroids are not the answer to every question.

You don't think they have a therapeutic benefit to them with the moderate side benefits that are associated with them? Have you done any in depth research and reading concerning them?

I ask because many individuals may not be looking for large mass gains associated with steroids and/or the side effects that come with using or they simply want to alter their performance to reach a specific goal. Not everyone wants to be big as a house or lean as race horse. Or maybe they have accomplished everything they set out to do and are simply looking to supplement for therapeutic or maintenance reasons.

Be cautious forming opinions. Try and keep an open mind because someday your AAS days may come to a close and you just might want to have an alternative available. That is where I am now and the reason for my new interest into SARM research.

I haven't jumped on the SARM bandwagon as of yet because of my cautious approach to my health but it is very interesting to see what is going on in this area of research.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

RAD-140 - it was proven that RAD140 has the unique property of countering the prostate-enlargement caused by testosterone use, which makes it a perfect stacking agent for androgenic steroids that can cause this undesired effect. In fact, some research is showing that this product could be the next wave in Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

MK-677- A study done for the treatment of osteoporosis and bone mineral density showed some increase in bone density, so there is a true impact on bone mineral density. This can help with injury recovery during your cycle. MK-677 is the most researched SARM, with a 10 year research track record, and has shown to increas your own natural growth hormone pulses.

One time in history the popular opinion was that the earth was flat and the center of the universe but as we know things evolve.

Don't get me wrong the information on SARMS are nowhere near what is available for steroids and health safety concerns are an unresolved issue but make no mistakes.... SARMS are on the cutting edge of medical science and could certainly be the next evolution in sports enhancement.

What we currently see in the SARMS communities and research laboratories is just the tip of the iceberg and I am very excited to see what the future holds concerning this class of products.

SEMPER FI

Hades

Here are a couple of links on RAD 140 that I believe to be useful and educational.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24428527/

Now the reason why I say its pointless to run sarms on cycle is because given the chemical makeup of sarms in general to that of steriods, steroids over shadow sarms for what they are generally used for which is bridging. I've personally ran rad and yk together while running low trt dose and found the yk to oddly be suppressive. While running rad and yk I put back on the weight I lost during the pct at the time but I gave most of the success to yk. Possibly rad had a hand in it. To my knowledge yk is supposed to have a 20:1 ratio towards androgenic sides. 

Hades

Good valid true points! Now I'm not saying they can't be stacked or not meant to be stacked but the effect of which sarms are meant to give and what people want them for is bridging while in pct and after to help with the crash.