SALADS

Danflores

Will share with you some good salad recipes!

First one:

ARUGULA CHICKEN SALAD

Arugula isn't just fancy lettuce—it's a flavorful, nutritious vegetable that has a long list of health benefits. It's low in calories, high in folic acid, vitamins A, C, and K, and minerals like iron and copper. Its peppery flavor also provides a unique twist. Here's my favorite way to make arugula even yummier!

Ingredients:

OLIVE OIL 1 TBSP

BABY CARROTS 10 CHOPPED

RED CABBAGE 1/2 CUP CHOPPED

ARUGULA 1 CUP

CHICKEN 8 OZ CUBED

SUNFLOWER SEEDS 2 TSP

Directions:

Pan fry cubed chicken in a non-stick pan with olive oil. Set aside and allow it to cool.Chop red cabbage and baby carrots.Add arugula, carrots, and cabbage to a large salad bowl.Top salad with sunflower seeds and cooled chicken.Add your favorite dressing and enjoy. 

Nutrition facts:

Calories 469

Total Fat 12 g

Total Carbs 14 g

Protein 65 g

TUNA APPLE SALAD

Oh, I know what you're thinking: tuna and apple, you're crazy! I promise you, the texture and taste combo of apple and tuna is great. The best part about this salad is its versatility. Eat it as it is, on a sandwich, or make a lettuce wrap. Whichever option you go for, it'll be a good decision.

P.S. I cleared apple from the skin, so it is more gentler

INGREDIENTS

CELERY 2 TBSP CHOPPED

TUNA IN WATER 2 CANS OF

SWEET RELISH 1 TBSP

APPLE, DICED ½

GARLIC POWDER PINCH

FAT-FREE MAYO 3 TBSP

DIRECTIONS

Drain water from cans and place tuna in a bowl.

Finely chop celery and apple and add to tuna.

Stir in sweet relish, garlic powder, and mayo.

NUTRITION FACTS

Calories 327

Total Fat 2 g

Total Carbs 18 g

Protein 60 g

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing the recipe. Be cautious about copying and pasting the description though. Plagiarism is a rules violation. The internet and google are good tools for information but you need to ensure that if you post a recipe that you describe it in YOUR OWN WORDS.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Dude, you are copying and pasting the description and recipe directly from other websites. You can share the recipe verbatim but using someone else's description is plagiarism and against MG rules.

If you want to use the entire posting reference the source and/or give credit to the original author.

SEMPER FI

Danflores

What is the problem?

I copy paste from other source, but I write my own commets about it, so I post only that salats, that I tried.

Ok i will try to change them, actually I don't really see the big problem.

SemperFi

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/5-healthy-protein-packed-spring-salad-recipes.html

Is the spinach almond salad next?

The problem now is that your are not being honest. You are NOT using your own comments. You are using someone else's comments and taking ownership of them. Megan Kahnle is the original author of the comments posted in your recipes.

I can appreciate the fact that you wish to share the recipes but you need to do it so that it is in compliance with the rules.

http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines - Review rule 10.6.4

SEMPER FI