Sarms for post cycle therapy??

borsuczek

Question to knowledgeable members, I read so much about using sarms( ostarine for example) as post cycle therapy. It's justified by fact it doesn't suppress test production if taken up to25 mg/day. It only binds to androgen receptor in muscle and bone.

Fair enough. But isn't postcycle done to let our receptors to recover?? To let it clear and not being loaded with any chemical? 

I'm a female so I'm not bothered about test production but I suppose I should be bothered about receptor saturation. Some say it's not important but unfortunately from my experience I must stop using any type of anabolic for a while in order for my next cycle being effective.

So guys what's your view?

milkin

Borsuczek girl, you always have such such good questions. As we konw, Pct protocols are to kick-start one natural hormone production since steroid cycles suppress them. The clearing of receptors is a different animal and should not be confused with Pct.

The use of SARMS as Pct protocols are becoming more popular these days but there is still limited feedback on this so many just stick to the traditional protocols where SERMS are used. Can't comment on sarm usage myself since I have never ran any. In your case, being female, the use of these may offer little of no benefit. Some run sarms as a cycle, like built_tough did, but again personally I can not honestly comment on them.

As for receptors, remember my write ? Only time can clear these so the less work you give them to do, meaning compounds to process, the faster they will clear. You can speed up the clearing process by increasing your metabolic rate.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/74616-clearing-receptors

built_tough

haha, yes i did. and i finally just finished.  i probably went through 4 bottles of "supposed fake" ostarine, and then bought 4 bottles of legit stuff and ran through that.  i think ive been on ostarine now for like 6 months haha.  like i said to milkin, i aint dead.  what i can tell you is this.  for strength gains, its definitely awesome.  i cant comment on the weight gain, but i can tell you this much.  it took me roughly from mid jan at 211lbs to get down to 202ish by end of march.  so a good 10 weeks at least. what i did notice is that my weight as far as the scale is concerned, the numbers did not go down , if they did, it went down very slowly.  ive been dieting religously for about 11 weeks now so to see those numbers go down very slowly means one thing.  i was probably building muscle like a mofo and didnt even realize it.  just to give you an example.  im currently 199.8 but i look like a clean 180.  i love this stuff, very very mild acne.  like a pimple or 2...(laughable) lol.  fat loss is evident as well.  i can go on and on about this sarm.  will i run this again?  FUCK YES!  . the fat loss is good but its dependant on diet, but with osta it helps.  strength gains are out of this world.  the vascularity is also insane.  muscle gain is very good as well.  honestly, i like the shit so much ill probably switch over to osta exclusively and just give up juice all together.  whats the point, you will be building muscle, hella faster with osta than natty anyway.  

Zewi

what was your cycle?? If you were just taking Anavar no need for a PCT..