save a step

millsberry pie

If you are new to aas then you are probably new to needles. You will want to buy extra needles for drawing from the vials. In my inexperience I bought 25 gauge needles on 3ml barrels and 22 gauge needles on the side. So I had to open the pack swap needles draw the oil and swap needles again. Save a step and order your drawing gauge on the barrels and your injecting gauge on the side. Doesn't sound like much but it saves time and has to help in keeping things sterile since you're handling less.

A

Axle

one less time of handling is one less chance for infection.  That is a good view on it.  Thanks for sharing.

3rd_levelup

Needles come sterile but I suppose swabbing them won't hurt I never did that though. I think it is all about how comfortable you feel with what you are doing. You can never be too safe when injecting. I just did a shallow injection the other day, only pinned that quad a thousand times. I still have a goose egg three days later. Most importantly don't be in a rush and if you are then pin later. Rushing is no good unless you have a Russian whore :)