Screw Finasteride...Use ORAL Minoxidil for the hair! Just sayin!

Anabol-Steroids

(I actually edited this and gave it a new name because that is how much I want people to understand that this is the best hair retainment/regrowth shit I have ever come across and i know how much it affects so many dudes)  Losing hair is shit, and if you're not Bruce Willis or the Rock, then read the rest of this.  I couldn't do bald for the longest time cause I seemed to have this giant "speed bump" running down the middle of my head like a freakin bald mohawk! Things have worked out now.  BUT, what I have discovered is that most people don't know about what I take and I think because it is because it is both not readily available in many areas and also not well marketed. 

Propecia sucks.  It's expensive and is meant to only keep from MORE hair falling out, not growing back.  All I take is ORAL minoxidil, and within 2-3 months i had grown back about an INCH on my forehead scalp area...that is HUGE, and that is also the 'impossible area to grow back hair" supposedly.  So again, this is not that bullshit Rogaine or anything like that...this is a pill, oral minoxidil that was originally developed as a blood pressure pill but they found that a nifty side effect was that it grew the hell out of some hair!!  The only caveat is that it must be taken every day and also taken with a diuretic for safety since it is technically a blood pressure med, so the diuretic will help keep down build up of salt.  I have been taking it for eight years now and lose my f'ing shit if I travel and think I've forgotten it! lol  It's awesome and it what you really need to know....IT WILL HOLD UP AGAINST JUST ABOUT ANY CYCLE!!  YOUR SHIT WILL NOT ONLY STAY IN TACT, BUT POSSIBLY EVEN KEEP GROWING.  Shit you not my friends.

P.S. It's cheap as hell!  Especially compared to propecia

Let me know if you have questions about it.

SemperFi

Not blasting you but seriously.....

If you have been taking it for 8 years how effective could it be? If the remainder of the eight years was indicative of your 2-3 month forehead experience than your entire body would be covered in hair! ;)

I will do some personal research on it and thanks again for sharing.

SEMPER FI

Anabol-Steroids

No offense taken buddy....it's a forever thing, just like propecia...gotta take it every damn day for as long as you want to keep that hair.  So a certain amount of hair will grow back and I can only assume that that will be determined by each persons predisposition for this, but propecia never grew back a goddam thing for me, only the minoxidil did.  I'd love to say that you take it for 3 months and you're all done, but that's just not the way it works.  You do reach a critical point of hair growth and then it's just about keeping it.  But trust me, taking a cheap ass pill(s) every day is well worth what you get in return. 

More importantly for the purposes of this site...steroid use...this will not only keep your hair from falling out during a cycle but may very well even grow some in the process.  Can't complain much about that!  Read up a bit on it ;-)

swolesam

I actually heard about oral minoxidil for hair restoration. Its not cleared by FDA, but i dont personally care about that. Some people say it works well, but some report some side effects long term like skin problems & such.

Check out this link, some people talking about their experience:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161610-anybody-here-use-oral-minoxidil.html

Here is a few issues you might also think about reported by long term users:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=96067

From what im reading, I would probably consider taking it when going overboard with DHTs, and continue using after use for a month or two after, then drop it. I take way too many vitamins, i dont want to keep adding more & more longterm.

Anabol-Steroids

Exactly!  If you're worried about skin shit or any long term shit, fine, but at least recognize it for its effectiveness against losing hair while on a cycle.  Like I said though, eight year, and I got no complaints whatsover.  Just a bunch of extra hair i'd been missing since my early 30's! lol

Anabol-Steroids

haha...well yeah it CAN grow hair in other places but in my own experience it's been so minimal that it's almost not even worth mentioning.  not saying that it won't affect you differently or that you won't go all fucking wolf man on it, but just giving you my own personal experience with it

SemperFi

Certainly will look into it.

Without doing any research on it first.... Does it only promote hair growth/prevent hair loss on the scalp or does it affect the entire body? It would suck a$$ if I started growing hair in places I don't want hair.... I go rogue a lot and shaving my baby butt would literally be a pain in the arse! ;)

SEMPER FI

Anabol-Steroids

Yeah i just checked out that second link you posted and i honestly think that is that guy's opinion and truthfully, probably just not admitting that he's getting fucking older and is getting wrinkles! lol  I've been doing it for about 8 years and my friend who i haven't seen in 20 years just came out to visit and said she hated me because i don't even have any fucking wrinkles...look just like i did 20 years ago.  obviously not EXACTLY but certainly not beat up from some kind of drug.  again, this is only my opinion and my experience

Anabol-Steroids

Check out what this dude said in the first link you posted:

Just to add my two cents, I've been taking Loniten (oral Minoxidil) 5mg twice a day since about February this year. To say the results are good is an understatement... I've had excellent results over the entire scalp with no side effects at all (except my cheeks becoming a little furrier - easily sorted with some tweezers!). I have my bloods monitored by my doctor, and my salt levels are within the normal range. I've also not experienced any weight gain or swelling. I'm not on a diuretic, but I'm on a good diet and include plenty of natural diuretic foods in my meals (asparagus, beetroot, coffee / tea, oats), which maybe helps.

The problem is that everyone is freaked out because it's not "FDA approved."  Don't even get me started with what those assholes should approve and disapprove...fucking terrible injustice.  My mother in law is using a natural cure for cancer that they haven't "approved" becuase it's so cheap they couldn't make any money on it.  It's the ONLY thing that has helped her so far.  Just sayin,,,

swolesam

good points anabol. The False Data Administration (FDA) just like you said, are TIGHT with Big Pharma. So, natural cheap herbs that have no side effects are NOT a good business for them. Look at Cholestrol drugs perscribed by docs to people right & left which causes a shit load of sides! People dont know better, they use it & suffer. So many herbs/supps out there that arguably do a better job than prescription cholestrol drugs out there with multiple bonus benefits (anti-axoidant,...) and no sides, yet docs never say lets try these first, why? theres no $$$ in it!! very unfortunate.

The fact that Minoxidil is not FDA approved means nothing to me personally.

As far as wrinkles go with some of the long term users of Minoxidil in other forums, that could be like you said hey they are getting older, or it could be they are prone to aging signs and Minoxidil boosted that. Just like DHTs cause hair loss mostly for folks prone to that gene, i.e family roots who are prone to bolding & you end up with that gene. If you aren't like me, i push proviron , masteron, Epistane, and dont really experience hair loss much.

so, YMMV with Minoxidil

calmb4dastorm

That's quite interesting info. I wonder if it works for women as well. I will have to look into it..Very good info Anabols thank you for posting it. 

MRFIXIT

Nice post Brother, thankfully i still have my hair and have done a shit ton of AAS... Luckily im not prone to MPB,,,.