Second Cycle Advice needed

Anfru

Hi guys 6 months ago i did my first Test E and Anavar cycle which lasted 12 (with only 8 of those on anavar) weeks and i put on almost 11kg after 6 months i lost 4kg and seem to be cruising happily at 77kg now (was 70 and went to 81)
My second cycle now will be Test E 300 and Tren E 200 a week gradually going up to 600 test and 400 tren for 12 weeks
My question is should i get cabergoline and HCG and when to actually use em i still have plenty of Aromasin so will use it incase i get high estrogen
My first cycle i went from 300 to600 test and 50mg/day anavar and had ZERO side effects or issues
Also Should my pct be the same as before as in 2 weeks after my cycle ends 50mg/clomid 25/nolvadex for 2 weeks and 2 weeks more on half dosages

suppsforlife

My second cycle now will be Test E 300 and Tren E 200 a week gradually going up to 600 test and 400 tren for 12 weeks
please don't do it.
you've only had a mild cycle 6 months ago with Test and Anavar. Now you're jumping into a serious cycle of 600 mg Test and 400 mg Tren E a week for 12 weeks - that's too much for you. There's a high chance you'll get nasty side effects.
You have much better chances at going to Test E 300-500 mg weekly and if you're searching to bulk up - Dianabol. Or Anavar for lean muscle mass. Test + Var is very likely to offer great gains once again!
My question is should i get cabergoline and HCG and when to actually use em i still have plenty of Aromasin so will use it incase i get high estrogen
HCG is individual. Some people use it, others don't. Usually is added only if testicle shrinkage is noticed and usually at the end of a long cycle.
Aromasin is almost pointless. Trenbolone doesn't aromatize. So you'll only use Aromasin because of Testosterone. But if you don't have high estrogen issues at doses of 300-600 mg/week of test - aromasin is pointless there.
If you do run Trenbolone, yeah, better have some cabergoline handy. use it in case you notice high prolactin issues (research about it).
My first cycle i went from 300 to600 test and 50mg/day anavar and had ZERO side effects or issues
it doesn't mean that 600 mg test + 400 mg Tren won't offer side effects. Tren is a whole different compound than Anavar.
Also Should my pct be the same as before as in 2 weeks after my cycle ends 50mg/clomid 25/nolvadex for 2 weeks and 2 weeks more on half dosages
might be good enough but PCT's are different. You are likely to need a more serious PCT plan but you'll adjust doses depending on how you feel.

Anfru

Perhaps maybe keep tren to 100mcg a week for 6 weeks and then up it to 200 for 4 and exit the last two weeks of the cycle on 100 again with some 1000ui hcg every 3 days till I have had 5000
My main goal is to slim down as much as possible while retaining some muscle

suppsforlife

I still wouldn't recommend Tren. But if you go for it, at least go for Trenbolone Acetate. it must be injected daily, but you would get a much faster idea of how it works for you. Plus, if you get side effects, you stop it and the side effects disappear much faster. you can also adjust the dosage easier.

Anfru

Most likely I will do the same cycle I did before just add 10 mg of winstrol for the last 6 weeks and will save tren for future use

EMachine

Well done
yeah that would be a better idea. I understand many of us don't have the patience to grow those muscles, but growing muscles takes time so patience is actually the key.
Hey Supps,
Hope all is well! Great advice!!! This is why I love this site...there a few bros in here that totally care about the well-being of others and it shows by the way you tackled this post from Anfru. You made a great point in regards to Tren and the potential unwanted side effects. Yeah, I don't think a lot of younger athletes really understand how serious and powerful this compound really is. They can truly hurt themselves by using this product the wrong way. Stay strong brother!

suppsforlife

I'm feeling the same way in terms that people hear about Trenbolone doing magic and jumping right into it which is a huge mistake. At least as long you want to remain safe.
I just hope that out of all my posts, at least one person finds it helpful and won't damage their health