Second cycle and dealing with acne

Ctrldj

Hey guys,

Just found this site recently and so far got to say, the site seems super informative and down to earth. Most I've trawled are pretty toxic so keen to be a part of this community.

Anywho, to the point lol, I'm coming up to my second cycle. First cycle was just 500mg of test E, AI and pct.

I'm planning on doing the same cycle again just a slightly hire dosage of test E. I saw decent gains last time but definitely learnt a tonne that I want to implement this time before progressing into more aggressive stacks.

One issue that hit me hard last time was acne late in the cycle and post cycle.

Would anyone have any sound advice on diet, hygiene products and/or suppliments that can help tackle this on cycle?

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

seymour

Welcome!

I believe that you will like it here. People are great and helpful. Lots of great guys way more knowledgeable than myself too.

You can learn a lot here.

As for the acne issue, there is a few things you can do and unfortunately a few things you can't control.

I would highly recommend getting some salicylic acid body wash. Lots of brands and types are dermatologist recommend. This is essentially what a lot of face cleaners are. Just this is body wash style.

Please take care to NOT use this every single time you shower. It will dry the absolute hell out of your skin. I've learned this the hard way. If you live somewhere like I do with cold winters....becomes an even bigger bitch dealing with that dry skin as the weather makes it worse.

Another thing that you can do is avoid dairy products and/or minimize them in your diet. I've always been told and read that they can impact acne on some individuals. For myself, I am pretty convinced that this does in fact help control it. Some guys on here might debunk this and as I've said are more knowledgeable than myself. But, for me it has seemed to help.

Now for what you can't control :

-your natural response to higher levels if test and your predisposition to acne

-the dosages and actual levels of test in the gear you get, some are under dosed and some can be overdosed. Using 500mg on one cycle may be like the equivalent of using 350 or 400 on another cycle because you might have a different labs gear and it could be dosed differently despite what the level says. This is why I would ALWAYS start slow and cautious, listen to your body, and adjust as necessary. Each cycle is slightly different unless your using the exact same gear and the exact same batch number. That's the only way you can be fairly certain you will experience same/damn similar results.

I hope this helps out man.

HGH.to

I 100% agree with seymour and I can also add: do not increase Test dosage as it is likely to get your acne even worse. Instead, either go to the same (or even lower) dosage and might add another compound that is milder in terms of acne. Remember that all steroids are causing acne, but some of them are worse than others. Plus, dosage, of course, plays a huge role too. some of the safest ones might be Deca and Primo ,depending on what you're looking at. I would try Primo, but be aware that Primo is more expensive

seymour

Hey man I also forgot to mention make sure you're drinking your damn water! You need to be hydrated on a daily basis whether you're on gear or not. Plain and simple. On gear....even more important.

Proper hydration has also been shown to help the overall health and quality of your skin.

Ctrldj

Thanks guys, appreciate this. I'll keep dosage the same this time round, keep the water up and use a few different body scrubs.

I'll update this mid and post cycle to see how it went.

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother!

U mentioned that your first cycle was 500 mgs of test, and that you’ve learned a lot since. Glad to hear that, however, 500 mg is not a beginner’s cycle and now you want to go even higher in your second cycle? Where do you go from here? 600 mg, 750 mg, 1 gram?

This is where people get into trouble with steroids. Food is the most anabolic product, for lack of a better word, and needs to be on point before any steroid use! If you want to go even higher on your second cycle, that tells me that your diet was not on point. If it had been on point you would have grown on 250-300 mg alone. Don’t over saturate your receptors right away…you don’t need that much testosterone in your system to gain muscle and grow. You’re not competing so be smart about your approach. Hate to bust your balls, but you haven’t learned enough.