Second Cycle Suggestions

prettyboy83

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to hit up my second cycle, 12 weeks, and I have read probably a 1000 forums on it but love to get personalized thoughts on my specific run. Let me know what you guys think. any and all suggestions welcome

weeks 1 - 4 test prop 50mg eod

weeks 1 - 10 testosterone enanthate 150mg/ 1/2ml .5cc ( monday and thursday ) that's 300mg/ml a week

weeks 12-13 test prop 50mg eod

weeks 14-15 Liquid clomid 100 mg/day

weeks 15-16 Liquid clomid 50 mg/day

I'm not using an AI as i've run this high of test before with no signs of gyno and I don't want my estrogen to be too low and Inhibit gains.

My diet is always good and not a concern here. Usually around 3500 calories a day, mostly whole foods and 2 shakes a day to help with protein goals.

What do you guys think?

milkin

What was your first cycle ? Any shorts involved ? Eod pins are something to get use to, I do however like your conservative dosages.
I like kick-start and taper but would drop kicker after week 2 and start taper at week 11 then pct 2 days after last prop shot.

As for AI, I would incorporate in this cycle and future cycles and would always have some on hand. Being concerned about your E2 is good practice but you will also need to learn how to balance it. You will hear many times people reference their "Sweet Spot" with AI's and this is something you too will need to discover. If you tank your E2 you will know it based on the symptoms. However, letting you E2 levels run wild will carry some undesirable sides as well. Sides that you may not immediately notice but will hit you like a brick once they surface like lethargy, acne , gyno, high SBGH levels and many others. Find that sweet spot early in the game PB83 and you will be glad you did.

prettyboy83

First cycle was 10 weeks. test E 300mg/ml once a week. then two weeks after last pin i started on nolvadex 40/40/20/20.
This time around I'm gonna split my test e into twice weekly shots to insure blood levels.
I'm not sure what you mean by shorts?
I had good gains with the 300mg/ml and so if it isn't broke, don't fix it, right?
I like where your heads at on this kick/Taper. I will drop it after two weeks and take your taper advice.
I haven't tried an AI ( but keep my guy on speed dial just in case), any recommendations? Aromasin , arimidex, other?

milkin

Shorts = short ester compounds like testosterone prop & npp. The reason I ask is because there are more frequent injections involved when running shorts, something that may take getting use to if you are PIP prone.
" Dialing in " to find that sweet spot means you are trying to find that balance between your testosterone and estrogen (E2). Having too much or too little estrogen carry undesirable sides. It's personal preference between adex or aromasin and the dosages will need to be tuned since what works for me may not work for you. A good baseline dosages for adex is .25 E3day and aromasin is 12.5 EOD, although some will run adex .25 Eod and aromasin 6.25 ED basing that decision on half life values.

It really boils down to what works for you, try to learn how to recognize symptoms of high/low E2 so you can treat them properly.

>Bloat, acne, decrease libido, and gyno are the most common sides associated with high E2.
>Joint pain, fatigue, hot flashes, insomnia, low libido, headaches, and acne are a few of the symptoms associated with low E2.

Again, glad to see you keeping it simple here and your dosages conservative.

milkin

You are welcome, come Back w/feedback once your cycle is done. Or better yet take us along for the ride with updates on your cycle log

T

Taurus

also you can add your cycle at http://musclegurus.to/node/add/cycles and earn +1 karma

prettyboy83

Will do! Just picked up a bottle of liquid Stane which I'll run 12.5mg EOD while on. And I'll review my source as soon as my goodies arrive.

allmuscle22

In terms of your testosterone you need to tale around 500mg wkly to even imcrease nlood serum levels.   I would suggest 500mg test e and 300mg test prop to really get test levels high enough to increase lean muscle mass.  Use nolvadex on cycle as ai like arimodex will inhibit growth.  You need estrogen to allow muscles to grow.  Also wait 2 wks after your last injection to start clomid.  I would add aromoson with the clomid.