Seeking cycle advice 500mg Andropen Tren ace 125mg

What’s up fellas seeking input on proper dosing due to the fact that I’m a little unfamiliar with the Andropen, I ran tren ace and sust 400 last summer EOD for 90 days give or take with great results, my weight usually runs around 230lbs at 5’10 the cycle had me at 220lbs yoked I’m only thing was my sex drive was intense I mean I loved it don’t get me wrong but it was distracting 😂 fuck fight and kill like a wild animal or something Hahaa but seriously it started to become an issue… anyways I’m seeking advice on proper dosing with a 90 day Andropen/tren stack. I need shed this winter weight asap im 240+lbs trying to get back to a lean 210/220lbs this spring and saying that I want to clarify my support of running gear to reach my goals 💪🏻💥 thanks again homies

Attachments

• 2AC46F9F-8A97-47D3-A302-B88075DDCE9D.jpeg
    2AC46F9F-8A97-47D3-A302-B88075DDCE9D.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
  • D5573BA2-5ECE-4595-9718-EAEB61136318.jpeg
    D5573BA2-5ECE-4595-9718-EAEB61136318.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 3

suppsforlife

Not really familiar with Andropen? google research shows it's a testosterone blend similar to sustanon?
If you want to lose weight - diet is what helps with it. steroids are only boosting the effectiveness and maintain your muscles. to lose weight/fat, you've gotta keep calories below maintenance (20-30%). workout a lot with a lot of cardio!
about dosages - I wouldn't actually recommend Tren Ace unless you're competing. but if you already used it and love it, then for cutting you'll need about 250 mg/week of Testosterone (if Andropen is injection testosterone blend, it means 0.5 ml a week, which means around 0.2 x 2-3 times a week) and if your Tren Ace is 125 mg/ml then you'll need about 0.5 ml every day or 1 ml every other day. I would recommend daily administrations - many report better results with ED administration rather than EOD. That would offer around 440 mg/week of Tren Ace which is an extremely effective dosage, but likely to cause issues.
hope it helps

PedritoHID

I honestly don't understand why people after doing all the work, all the sacrifices, and the toll of their organs with those crazy compounds let themselves lose their physique after reaching it, easy comes easy goes.

Diet, training, cardio, and sleep is what sheds fat. You need to do the hard work without those crazy compounds so you can value and maintain it later

I know how to lose weight guy that’s never been an issue and to be honest I lost all my progress because I got sent to jail for six months so I got un avoidably fat so now it’s come back season and for the record there’s nothing wrong with a little help running a cycle while working my ass off in the gym for maximum results

PedritoHID

I know how to lose weight guy that’s never been an issue and to be honest I lost all my progress because I got sent to jail for six months so I got un avoidably fat so now it’s come back season and for the record there’s nothing wrong with a little help running a cycle while working my ass off in the gym for maximum results
Those circumstances suck, I hope you get back on it bro, you look great in that picture it shouldn't be hard going back.