Serious Lethargy 2 weeks In?

malthouse5656

hello brothers and sisters, I'm currently in week two of my test E cycle and I'm experiencing major lethargy besides working out, like I I find myself hating work, really have to grind to get it done, I kill the gym though it's like the only place I don't feel lazy then when I go home I just lay in bed for hours and just eat my meals. is it possible my e2 is already out of wack at week 2 or could it be something else? just looking for insight on what it could be, and how I can fix it, or If it will go away once the test really kicks in. As always thanks for the feedback anyone is willing to give

malt 

JARHEAD2

IMO it's too early for e2 problems, but it is certainly possible. Blood work is the best way to see & that would also help you in the future when you feel this way. It could be low VitD as well

TKC432

2nd on the bloodwork. It will tell the tale.  How long has it been since your last cycle?  Proper PCT?  Just the basics ... I am sure since you are part of the MG Family you likely did it all correctly but figured I would toss it out there.  Did you do bloodwork post PCT to be sure everything was back in line?  That all being said don't discount the simple possibility you are catching a winter bug of some kind.  I just got over the longest low grade cold/flu I have ever had.  Lasted nearly 3 weeks and I felt drained as shit the entire time but never got so bad I couldn't function.  Some strange bugs going around this season for sure.  Hope it all clears up for ya.

I

icdeadlifters

JARHEAD2 said:
</p><p>IMO it's too early for e2 problems, but it is certainly possible. Blood work is the best way to see & that would also help you in the future when you feel this way. It could be low VitD as well</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>X2... Blood work always tells the truth... I had lethargy on my last cycle... And like jar said could be vitd is low. Also could be test flu... How much are you running? </p>

M

Mister A

Have you been using an AI during the first two weeks? If so, it's pretty easy to crash your e2.

If not, you might have the winter blues or seasonal affective disorder. If you can make it out of bed and to work and the gym, it's pretty mild. I get them every year around this time. I bump my Vitamin D to 15,000iu in the winter time and also try to plan some outings every couple weeks. Having something to look forward to staves off the depression. If you think you might have seasonal depression, seek a medical professional.

JARHEAD2

I meant to ask about an AI, good catch bro!! The sides of high or low e2 are all similar & that's why it's very important to learn your body & it's a good idea to keep a log with this kind of info in it. Crashed e2 is a great possibility if an AI such as aromasin especially has been used

D

Dont_trip

sometimes it may mean your test is either a good potency or overdosed, your body needs to adjust to in influx of hormones which is starting to build up. Ride it out man for another couple wee if it continues to happen lower the dose if your start feeling betterby week 4 keep the dose the same it means your body has adapted to it

malthouse5656

bloods came back after pct all was in normal range and it has been 4 months since last cycle so that is all good, hoping it's just some kind of bug and I get over it sooner than later 

malthouse5656

havent touched ai yet, I have Adex on hand and will start that around week 3-4 depending on if I accumulate sides of e2 just dont know why I'm feeling lethargic 

malthouse5656

im just running a simple test e and Dbol cycle like my first, if it ain't broke why fix it ya know? I'm running 500mgs a week of test and 50mg Dbol ed starting week 4 

blastthru23

I asked about libido because on your cycle log you have NPP, which raises prolactin. But i guess you nixed it. At any rate, earlier in my current cycle, i, too, was feeling lethargic. I did pop an aro (i was runming 1000mgs test p). However,  after running it by a few folks, i began to think it was  nervous system fatigue, something many overlook. I purchased some potassium, magnesium, and calcium since these are the main elements the nervous system uses to send signals through the axons to their target dendrites, those and sodium. Since supplementing with those, i no longer have symptoms of lethargy. Wouldn't hurt to supplement with those, especially if you are limiting sodium intake, as i do to prevent bloat.