Sex drive

bobby ricky

Am I the only one who’s sex drive changes from cruise to on cycle? When I cruise the wife gets a break but on cycle she runs from me😂😂😂

Gainz.

Dude! I read this out loud and my girl starts laughing! She says shes counting down the days until I'm off this cycle. I honestly don't think she can take it anymore. Poor girl is limping through the house. I haven't felt like this since my early 20s. It's to the point where its like just give me the back of your knee... I'll make it work.

bobby ricky

Thought it was just me😂. I’ve been back on for 2 weeks and it’s ramping back up again. Texting her all day and telling her how much trouble she’s in when I get home 😂

Gainz.

Thought it was just me😂. I’ve been back on for 2 weeks and it’s ramping back up again. Texting her all day and telling her how much trouble she’s in when I get home 😂
I'm honestly starting to feel bad... I just can't help it.
Part of her loves all the attention... but at a certain point the body breaks before the spirit does. She's been a real trooper tho. Even last week when she was on her "cycle" I only went 2 days (not in a row) without anything. So while I consider myself extremely lucky... its still not enough! I use to be just fine with every other day. Now its like twice a day or I'm walking around humping air like a dog.

liljohn

LOL I hate all you guys just kidding I have been single for over 9 years at least you have a girl that can run from you my hand is getting wore out lol

Twizted

Mine stays relatively high on and off cycle, I don't notice a drastic change between the two. Thankfully my wife loves sex as often if not more often than me lol.

Gainz.

Mine stays relatively high on and off cycle, I don't notice a drastic change between the two. Thankfully my wife loves sex as often if not more often than me lol.
Mine did until I started gear. Between the added strength and stamina... then pent up aggression... let's just say I wouldn't want to get fucked by me... no thank you! 😂😂🤣🤣

Pedrito0906

This is too funny. When I was with my ex before test, I was doing okay and sometimes ED, but after getting into cycles, we saw each other one last time and I completely destroyed her internals.

I've been cruising for 2 weeks so far at 250mg/w, so far I haven't noticed any changes