Shady Rejuvenation Clinic?

IronBoy

I called up a clinic for an order of options with regards to Test and get an overview of their products. The woman on the phone told me I'd need a baseline bloodwork panel which I know is important and was told depending on my levels they would provide me Test Enthanate or Cyp. She said I'd need PCT after (Im aware of this), but what she failed to mention was that I'd need some HCG for prevention of testicular atrophy? I asked her about it and she said most guys dont need it and they don't offer it unless someone asks for it??? The bloodwork itself was  $500, $250 during the cycle and again $250 after the cycle. It costs $200 to see their medical doctor for each visit for 3 visits! Wow ok... I understand the important of baseline bloodwork, mid cycle, and after to check my estrogen levels and blood thickness, PSA, maybe even HGH and IGF if I do synthetic HCG or Sarms GH but what put me off was her not telling me about the HCG and then saying most men don't need it. I'm not joining that program! 

SemperFi

If you are TRT there is NO cycling or PCT period. If you are seeking steroids for performance and/or bodybuilding you are going to have a hard time to find a doctor to prescribe you the typical doses required. Most of the time it will be much less and a simple replacement dose.

Clinics are in business for one purpose... to make money. Even if you find a legitimate healthcare professional to assist you the expenses are going to be more than the average person can bare.... but what price are you willing to place on your health? If you can't afford to do it right the first time you might not get a chance to do it right a second time. XXX

You got to pay to play. ;)

You seem to understand this so I advise you to continue looking for a legitimate resource for your needs. I found an ND in my local area that is invaluable to my hormone balance and overall health.

SEMPER FI

M

MetalMan

I appreciate the input Semper Fi and I'm glad you found a medical doctor to help you with your needs. Kudos to ya! I dont want to do TRT. I'm doing a cycle for aesthetic reasons. I found a highly reviewed source from the source page on this site and was able to get the 3 bottles of Test Cyp 300 mgs at 10 ML with pharma grade HCG, Aromasin, and Nolva all for a decent price. I have to wait 2 weeks for shipping but thats ok. Now I have to find a labcorp to do baseline bloodwork before I start my cycle. 

jewsir

privatemdlabs.com 15% OFF code                                                                                                                                                                                        LPD345

M

MetalMan

Thanks I'll look into it today and go on a fast tonight to do my bloodwork in the morning. I already have my gear and want to start after I come back from the clinic but would it be wise to workout and use gear on the same day I give blood? Won't I be dizzy from the blood drain? 

Dolf

It's just a test tube full of blood. Run your gear brother afterwards with no worries 

B

Burrr

There are definitely shady clinics out there, and the one you found seems to fit the criteria.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/22/bogus-fitness-company-busted-for-peddling-8m-in-steroids/

ESmetalhead

There are so many choices for blood tests and some are nearly $400, what panel do you usually get?  I would like to include a test for my prolactin level