Shoot On Sight Policy

D

Dont_trip

For fanboy Or shills If you see them blast them We should not allow that cancer to grow on this site,I know dolphshan Is with me So let's do it brothers Let's blast these chumps right out of the forums....Of course without causing a royal rumble

L

LuckyPharm

I agree. I'm not apologizing since I didn't ask that person to say anything lol. But damn him for making me look bad!!! If people post shit to try and make me look good I did not tell them too. I let my work speak for itself! 

D

dolfanshan

Its better for them to wait for your source tag and then put up a review. Ultimately your customer service and quality of your gear will speak for itself.

D

dolfanshan

You know how I feel! HAND LOTION AND CHAPSTICK FOR ALL OF EM!!!

strong

Man Dolf, I wish I could be as cool and calm as you bro. I saw the way that little fuck mamba came back at D_T and immediately the hair stood up on my arms and I went to a very sick place.... ahhhh what I wud do to that little fuck... Look at his profile.. The mother fucker wrote 58" in height..... That explains a lot.

D

Dont_trip

Dolph and stong I know you guys got my back and was glad to see you shoot a shill LoL...We will not tolerate stuff like that No fan boys pushing to help sell product

Tuff

You guys know how it is on here, some of these punk-ass kids are like 35-0 when it comes to keyboard fighting; theyre good at getting to you. Just laugh at the lil fucks and don't give them the pleasure of knowing they got to you. 1 or 2 positive comments for a source don't mean shit when they are 25 negatives on his page. So just keep your eyes and ears open, you guys don't  owe it to each other; not me (Im a source), but yall definitely owe it to each other. If you're going to be real on here, you better keep it real. Yall keep up the good work and watch each others back!

strong

D_T, IM glad u and Dolf got on the new source. There's a way to introduce yourself with class. Lucky seems to be respectful but all im saying is tone it down... If every source that came on here dominated the boards then it wouldn't be a community for the members/users...

D

Dont_trip

Glad you get a kick out of it bro I still laugh when I take the time to Look at it  LoL

D

Dont_trip

Brother  We have this place best interest at heart No doubt Someday's there is a need to get loud other day's we need to respect the peace =) Thank again