shoulder

siegmund

think its serious now ,right shoulder ,anytime I move the arm,it.pops ,then feels like.a sharp pain.like as if it.hit a.knife.:((..guess its time for the.er and.some x-rays

B

Burrr

maybe skip the ER, and go right to an orthopedic surgeon that specializes in shoulders.

B

Burrr

I'm pretty sure you are a self employed guy, a Mason, right.

I can relate on the difficulty of getting good insurance without a group plan. Do you have a decent plan?

siegmund

you know what's real.crazy !!! I just moved my arm,and I.snapped like real loud. But this sharp little stabbing pains and popping is gone

Dolf

Definitely no more lifting. Maybe some small bands and light shoulder  prehab along with an anti inflammatory until you get to the doc. Sounds like my shoulder a while back. I'm very cautious with my shoulders now. I warm up and do shoulder p rehab 3 times a week now. It has definitely made a difference. 

B

Burrr

One of the good things that came out of healthcare reform is coverage for pre-existing conditions, sign up as soon as your state will let you.

siegmund

up date brothers ,no better .but.i.will continue to lift. ,no bench tho or.sgoulders maybe machine ... Thank god I'm gifted with upper chest and.shoulder ,all I need maintain . Time to smash lower ,and.set surgery up for.fall ... I been dealing this 15 years now.

siegmund

this mfer deffently got my head fucked up, I been getting it in.,back bis.,light shoulders tris ,legs and.feeling.good and.its.coming together ,but now ,I'm use.to throwing that 315 up now., max 335. And.i.cant put 135 on the bar , ,doing universal and pec deck ,I know.i know ,but.,shit.i cant even bench. I guess I should be thankful I can do what.im doing but.,seeing shit come together and ..

just a.reminder if your shoulder is tweeked ,get.it.checked or end up like me

strong

Sieg, I just got done with working through a 2 month shoulder injury. I was so weak for a month or so it was embarrassing. just keep working through it. Shoulders and bench press don't mix well when their injured.. Stay positive..

siegmund

update ,shoulder is getting alot better ,usually at night it kills me throbbing all night ,now just minor irritation,and during.the day movements good no pain. now I'm looking at the bench. And I know I need another month at least ,off from regular bench. I'm eating good ,and playing around ,getting primed..the best way to describe the pain is like ,almost right under the front felt ... But feeling great.

siegmund

just done universal ,chest and shoulders yesterday. And I got smoked !! Now.today pull UPS shrugs and.bis. ...these are.my.first 2.serious.workout ,the shoulder ached Las nite but.wtf happened to me !!!.I'm.seeing how bad out.of shape.i am.now... Now.its.on. and.for now.all natty.other than cruise watch.when I start my.cycle its.gonna.look like I was.already.on ....and.not.:))) that will be to come.

You are not a verified source here for one, and two you cannot promote your products in open forum. Go to the bottom left of the page and click the rules & guidelines. You have been notified, now please do not continue this behavior.