Shout out/ rollcall

Fmf_Doc

So ive only been an official member for a little over a week but have been following MG for months.  I wanna give thanks to Dolfanshan for giving me a warm welcome and making me feel like a part of the MG family. I would also like to say thanks to Sieg, strong and D_T, with all of the reading I have been doing they always give good sound advice and genuinely care about the people here. There is a wealth of information and good advise here, the comaraderie and brotherhood here reminds me of the military and I love it! Bravo zulu and thanks for the welcome 

-Doc

D

Dont_trip

Doc for the kind words brother we are here for you and any other members in help or in need of just a brother =)

siegmund

Ty for the kind words also , this is your home my friend , and make it such , and I promise any thing I can do for you I will , as will anyone here  will , excuse the drama now and then , it is for the communitys safety  glad your here 

D

dolfanshan

I read you Lima Charlie brother. You've found a good home with loyal brothers that will always have your back.

strong

Hey Dolf, Lets get back to why were here. Question for u.. I don't know why I consider u the master quad pinner but Im gonna pin the quads. I read a lot but I don't trust what I read. I believe I saw u tell someone u go in the side of the outer quad??? yes?,,,

D

dolfanshan

I prefer on the top and slightly to the outside, but I do pin the side too. Flex your quad and look at the muscle that pops up on the top outer portion. I pin that big motherfucker right there

strong

Failed miserably Dolf, Dude outside of upper quad if I enter from top blood blasts out so I went in the side same shit. 2nd time I tried the quad.. IDK. i went in the shoulder... ...

D

dolfanshan

Idk...never had that happen. Maybe you have thin blood and bleed easier. I have had blood come out after removing the pin. Most likely due to hitting a blood vessel. Try the glute if you can hit it.