Sickness Prevention

kingswe3are

Good morning! So woke up this morning and felt like shit. I have had a sinus/allergy thing going on most of last week, but it was somewhat manageable. Have had allergies most of my life so expect some mild system every year. This is different now my stomach is f*cked, fever, chills, etc. I absolutely hate getting sick as I’m sure everyone does. I own/operate a small biz so if I am out a day for anything it messes up my schedule for weeks. Unless it’s a stomach issue or an extremely high fever I usually always go. Anyways as I am taking the day off and staying by the damn bathroom all day (Looks Like)I was wondering what, if anything, you guys to prevent being sick. Always heard about vitamin c, but does that really work??? Any info appreciated

Gainz.

First off, imodium really helps stop the leak.
Second, water, water and more water. I usually have a decent amount of vitamin c,d and b. But the most important thing is washing your hands! If you're out touching door knobs, money... wash your hands before you eat or touch your face.
Since covid I usually carry purell on me, and after I wash my hands in a public restroom I use the paper towels to turn off the water and open the door.
That Said... I still get sick, I have 3 kids in 3 different grades, so germs are just part of my life.
But Being conscious about touching your face in public will help a ton brother!

bobby ricky

First off, imodium really helps stop the leak.
Second, water, water and more water. I usually have a decent amount of vitamin c,d and b. But the most important thing is washing your hands! If you're out touching door knobs, money... wash your hands before you eat or touch your face.
Since covid I usually carry purell on me, and after I wash my hands in a public restroom I use the paper towels to turn off the water and open the door.
That Said... I still get sick, I have 3 kids in 3 different grades, so germs are just part of my life.
But Being conscious about touching your face in public will help a ton brother!
Best information period