Simple cycles with great gains

JARHEAD2

It seems the majority of new folks here regardless of cycle history, age or stats come here with an advanced cycle & then they’re upset when we care enough to tell them they’re not ready. For instance, tren IMO is the most abused compound. Many take it too early! It’s became the big red button that says, “don’t push!” So, most reach for those things they shouldn’t have. Are we partly to blame in the AAS community for the hype? Idk, but I think we can positively reinforce that there are simple cycles that we have used & have had great gains!!

Test is sometimes the most underrated compound. Someone comes in with diet on point & working hard in the gym, & they start a test only cycle. It was great results & they post pics & stats before & after in self amazement. Then cycle 2, they start wanting to add other compounds as if a little is great then more is better. Most of us here don’t compete, & as for me I probably never will. There’s no need to abuse my body beyond necessary limits with unnecessary compounds. Since test worked great the first time, run it again! I have had great gains with simple test cycles! I add a little provi in with it & it good to go. If I start cranking advanced compounds earlier than necessary, IMO it will have an effect on your future cycles. 

Example:

Test E 250mg twice a week (Monday & Thursday)

Provi 25mg twice a day

AI as needed

This is a simpl cycle that with a diet on point & workouts where they should be will continually bring results!!

What are some simple cycles that you go to?

Dolf & SF, thank you for the inspiration ;-)

SemperFi

A very proven “old school” bulking cycle that works very well in moderate doses is a 12-16 week Test/Deca cycle with 4-6 week dbol kicker.

Deca is added without a heavy increase in side effects as compared to running a higher dose of testosterone alone.

Dbol is the kicker until you achieve peak levels associated with the test and Deca.

I advise being very aware of the side effects associated with deca and be prepared to midigate those sides with the appropriate corrective measures. The same goes for Dbol.

This should not be a beginner cycle but it certainly can be considred once we achieve a good understanding how we react on a testosterone cycle and how to properly adjust our AI accordingly.

This cycle has been used successfully by BB for generations. The old saying goes, “if it ain’t broke don’t try and fix it”.

My most successful cutting cycle was TRT combined with a proper diet and training. The discipline needed on that regimen was the spring board of every cycle that proceeded it. 

SEMPER FI

siegmund

To be quite honest i develope very Nicely,  on no aas , i eat right , sleep right and train right. I get nice as far as a novoice goes , thats why im not to worried about my aas carrier be over for now .. 

I looked as good felt better natty. , and 0 worries. But its easy to get caught up. .  I loved it. I did and im not anti aas , because i cant for now , i dont envy and wont anyone running. ..  just be safe. And test the #1 compound out there every compound is derived from test just altered at a difdernt carbon position is all.  

Sig 

Dolf

Test e

Eq

Tbol 

This is another basic cycle that needs to be ran for 16 to 20 weeks in order to take full advantage of the long ester of Undecylenate. This cycle will not give the same gains as deca/dbol. However the slower leaner gains are cleaner gains that will stick.

Eq is very mild with very few sides, and is best ran at 600mg ew or more. I personally like 750mg. While not a newbie cycle it's a good second step past test only.

Eq causes an increase in rbc production which will enhance your cardio, but can cause high bp. A blood donation during the cycle is advised. It also causes an increase in appetite affectionately known as "The Hunger" so calorie consumption is usually not an issue. 

Tbol is a good kicker for 6 weeks with this cycle. Tbol has less bloat than dbol or drol and adds decent strength, and stacks well with eq.

This was one of the best cycles I've ever ran, and will be next years winter bulker : )

Thebigugly

Many moons ago my first cycle was testC 500mg a week 250mg on Monday Thursday. For 12 weeks. was probably the greatest cycle every, trained hard, ate like a bull and packed on the pounds. Clean weight, didn’t lose much of those first gains. That was it. The brother that brought me into the fold said no orals until your 3rd cycle minimum. (thats not counting AIs or PCT obviously) my first Oral was Winstrol V. Along with TestC.  Always a Foundation. Now, I’ve pretty much tried all orals and several variants of injectables. Still. My foundation is Test. It is and always will be king. Well king for me. 

JARHEAD2

This was my 3rd or 4th cycle & I really enjoyed it. Outlaw turned me onto the Eq & it’s definitely gonna start shining around week 9 & gets better through week 20! 

Androbolic

Great Post. Its more and more common to see guys with no experience using insane doses or using the most powerful compounds available to them for their 1st cycle. A big reason imo is that aas are so,much more available than in the past. Now the last 3 years have seen it slow down a little but I'm comparing today to 10-12 years ago. Everyone wants to look like the next social media fitness sensation NOW!! Whatever the reason its a dangerous trend and as an experienced and knowledgeable aas user it is in our hands to try and guide these guys and girls when we spot them on the boards. So many times we shame them away from ever posting again because their first post is so absurd we make sport of them for a couple days then move on. I know sometimes their is no hope but then there will be those times when patients pays off and they stop and think. If your a responsible member of any online aas community you should want to help create more Responsible members. That's how to help slow the spread. Even,if is just a little. 

My favorite basic cycle is: Pharmacy Grade Sust 250 @375mg a wk. Pinning 3/4 cc every Monday  & Thursday for 12 weeks. With Arimidex @ .50mg eod for AI. 

No pct because I am TRT but an example of that would be Nova/Clomid for 3-4wks

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing. Very good post. +3

I am assuming you are dosing Adex EOD because you are looking for a steady effect versus a potential rebound effect of E3D. Please correct me if I am wrong.

SEMPER FI

Mr.blue1989

I've only ever ran prop And have yielded great results from it. I agree though, guys are going balls to the wall right off the back, like I'm going to run all this tren and I don't even know what the difference is between a long and short ester. Smh. But I agree with all of you guys, test is so underrated. Test alone is an amazing thing when you add in a awesome diet and hard ass work! Cheers!

Zewi

1. Clean diet for 30 days before you start your cycle

2. Stay on that clean diet through the cycle

3. Sust 250 1hr before bed. M/W/F/Sat 125mg per (so 1/2 cc) 500mg a week run cycle for 12 weeks enjoy.