Simple Greetings

Big Dan T

Hello, I'm Big Dan T, new to musclegurus. long time user of eroids... just got tired of dealing with the closed minded children responsible for montoring the site. Been body building for 3 years now, been running AAS for 1 year now. I love the gym and the Lord. My favorite exercise is Incline Bench Press and Tricep presses. I train monday; chest and tri's, tuesday; back and bi's, wednesday; shoulders and thighs, repeat... sometime I take sunday off for a complete rest day... key word sometimes lol... I love this life style and most of the people associated with it. I guess Arnold and Ronnie are my two favorite Body builders and I relate more with Platz way of thinking... All in All I love this sport.

milkin

Welcome Big Dan T  we are glad you are here. Please read the rules,stay active, and make yourself at home. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. +1 for your intro bro and you look good, looking forward to your participation.

Big Dan T

Thanks alot my friend... im here to learn and grow, and help others do the same... i like the set up, easy on the eyes .. keep in touch bro

Dexter

Welcome Big Dan T.  Be sure you’ve found the right place.

glad to have you among us. Feel free to ask and share your knowlege with other members. Good Luck!

T

Taurus

welcome to our board. stay active and share your knowledge. we need you here.

Big Dan T

Thanks for you kinda words, This is my new forum home.... I'm just tired of dealing with idiots on eroids.... no matter what you say the contradict you, even thou they never ran the compound nor experimented with it.... its all he say and she say there, it's sad because alot of people go there for help and get bullshit advice inturn....

milkin

Members are the ones who set the table for a good review site and this is done through respect of each other. I will not bash another review site since our intentions run parallel but I can tell you that there is no room for members who bash or disrespect any other member. We will not evolve into an atmosphere where members are afraid to voice their opinion. We have a much different personallity here and that my friend and that is what makes us unique. We are glad you are here to be part of our growth so pull up a chair, belly up to the table, and dig in :)

What it takes to make a good review site