Simplesteve

Simplesteve

What's Up.
Looking around at different forums, on a couple others.

I've been taking the past 2-3 years off and have decided i'm gonna go back at her.

Unhappy with what I am doing in life as a whole and need to get focused and the only time I remember doing that was when I took care of my body, Really believe that If I take care of my body first and am happy with it everything else can fall into place behind it.
Test levels were around 230

Got my diet dialing in right now, will start a cycle here in a week or so.

Gainz.

Welcome, and if your test is 230... You don't need a cycle... You need to start trt!

BulkinWes

230 is low but some doctors won’t put you on it at there they stupid so if your interested in going that route I’d suggest to get to normal level 125-250 a week split into two shot through the week give you great boost of energy and add some natural muscle without even really working out or anything also it’ll help with your mood too. Low test is one one of the most dangerous things for men can cause heart failure and so many other things. And id stick to the TRT route like @Gainz. said life is so much better with higher testosterone.

Gainz.

230 is low but some doctors won’t put you on it at there they stupid so if your interested in going that route I’d suggest to get to normal level 125-250 a week split into two shot through the week give you great boost of energy and add some natural muscle without even really working out or anything also it’ll help with your mood too. Low test is one one of the most dangerous things for men can cause heart failure and so many other things. And id stick to the TRT route like @Gainz. said life is so much better with higher testosterone.

Yeah doctors fuckin suck... They rather give you Xanax and Zoloft for your low T than putting you on test.
But everything Wes said is 10000% right.
You're life will get drastically better

BulkinWes

Yeah doctors fuckin suck... They rather give you Xanax and Zoloft for your low T than putting you on test.
But everything Wes said is 10000% right.
You're life will get drastically better
Yeah and Xanax is 10x worse than steroids in my opinion.

BulkinWes

Xanax stole my soul... Steroids gave it back
This is embarrassing but I suffer from depression and was on the edge when I lost my kids but literally going to the gym and getting on gear especially TRT saved me. That’s not a joke at all. But momma didn’t raise no bitch either so I don’t ever let it get the best of me lol. Ol pussy here but I’m still standing and I got 18” arms who cares if I’m not mentally stable lol? Maybe the people around me when I lose it…… but idc lmao

Gainz.

This is embarrassing but I suffer from depression and was on the edge when I lost my kids but literally going to the gym and getting on gear especially TRT saved me. That’s not a joke at all. But momma didn’t raise no bitch either so I don’t ever let it get the best of me lol. Ol pussy here but I’m still standing and I got 18” arms who cares if I’m not mentally stable lol? Maybe the people around me when I lose it…… but idc lmao

No judgement here brother... After my ex and I split and she lied and told my friends and family I was abusive... And they believed her... I came really close to hitting that self delete button. Really... Really close.
Like 3lb trigger pull close...
Her lies mixed with my addiction to hydros and Benzos and being severely depressed... Yeah it almost broke me. Thankfully I had a moment of clarity and realized I couldn't let that lying bitch win.
Now... I have no depression, no anxiety... And I'm doing better than ever... In every possible way!
She's worse than ever... Completely miserable and has lost the trust and respect of everyone around her because of her lies.

Simplesteve

Agreed I felt My best doing 150 a week, Had a bunch of life changes all happen at once and things that were important I let go to the side. I'm gonna hit this cycle get my bloods checked in a few weeks after, make any modifications that need be and when done cruise it around 150 again and see how everything is.