Simplified conjugate template

Warpedlifter

Would anyone be interested in a simplified conjugate template? Broken down detailing exactly what to do? I know it can be confusing but we have it 100 percent dialed in due to the research of my training partner and it truly is the best system out there for being STRONG. It has a lot of naysayers (mostly people who misapply it). I used to be one of those people. 

If there is interest I will write a simplified broken down in detail version of how to use this system properly as a RAW lifter. 

Big Nasty

Absolutely please do share. Ive switched to high reps to give my joints a break and to do something different than I ever have for some hopeful new mass gains but I love PL training and will always incorporate it in my program. My goals are to hit 500 each in Deads and Squats and 400 in bench. Current stats are 355 bench, 475 squat, and 465 deads. At 44yrs old not sure how much longer I can push super heavy but will never quit 3 core lifts unless I break something and absolutely cannot. 

Warpedlifter

Cool. I'll get with my buddy who's more up to date than I am and make it happen. All the information is readily available but it can be very confusing and hard to put together on your own. 

Which is why I thought a broken down spelled out simplified version would help a lot of people. 

As long as you don't have any major injuries those numbers are easily attainable even at 40+. 

Big Nasty

Awesome and greatly appreciated. No major injuries, lots of nagging shit but all things I work around successfully.