Site moderators and what they say about a place

Standingup

Well folks Im not talking about this place. A friend of mine just shot me a message saying that an old board I used to be on has a new mod. Oh my oh my that gave me such a serious laugh. The mod they chose to add to the crew is a fat dude that has entered the EBC (their body reshaping competition ) at least 3 times that I know of and not made the cut once . He talks about running gear and "killin it " in the gym but holy mackawal , if that guy looks like that on gear and "killin it " then what the fuck is his knowledge base ?  Either he doesnt know what the hell he's doing or hes just a bullshitter, either one is not a character trait Id want as a moderator on a roid site.  The dude would be better suited to moderate a pie eating contest. 

So folks, the term "jumped the shark" really comes to mind on this one. Milkin please tell me you arent 5'4 and 36% B.F. with a masters degree in B.S. LOL

siegmund

Got a very good feeling who your talking about ,, and it happens I guess , thats why I like to always throw a few pics up now and then .. and at any given time someone tell me put a piece of paper on me say , name , date , whatever I will ,, but hey I feel you , things have been hectic here dumps down etc .  But , applebees is coming :))

siegmund

Lol true , and to be honest ive done one , or should 5am I say semi fat , but the glory hole is , tight , and , sorry fresh meat

N

noveskeelite

Theres a lot of members on these sites that are very unimpressive in gym just hiding behind a screen pretending to be a guru. Beauty of the internet. Everyones an expert!!! I may seem like an asshole to some of you but I can back my shit up

milkin

LOL, you must be referring to R_H. He was/is in bed with dyno. My stats don't lie stand, I am far from a bridge troll ;-)

obama8mychikn

LMFAO, YEA U GOT REGULAR TROLLS, GUYS THAT SET BEHIND A KEYBOARD AND PRETEND TO KNOW SHIT. Im banned from one site:)-)). Which I dont give a shit, like this one better. And I live fukin standup he's on point and called them on their shit. Ohhhhhhhhh im banned....... im crushed, gonna get pissed, slit my wrist, and jump off bridge. We all get rewards for not doing shit. Just sad that they are just like obama, nobel peace prize for not doing shit. And you all are right on who it is. BTW I THOUGHT JARED PROMOTED SUBWAY

D

Dont_trip

That guy once said that in his heyday he was 210 8%BF 5-4" GTFO he looks 30% body fat I wanted to say pics or it did not happen but I did not want to hurt his over inflated ego and watch his posse come neg me to death 210 8bf  lets see it lee priest LoL