Site suggestions ?

milkin

Just a reminder admin is always open for suggestions. Any suggestions, comments, complaints, or remarks are not only welcome, but encouraged.  An open concept atmosphere here on Muscle Guru's is what makes our community what it is so feel free to speak up we are all ears Undecided

Kfizzle

This is just something small but it would be kinda nice to be able to see when I get a thumbs up on a forum post. I can see everyone else's but my own... 

milkin

Oops, deleted my respond. 

If you are refering to the numerous source posted posts the answer is yes. We try each and every one of them.

milkin

OK, kidding bro. They are added for the sole purpose of having them in the source review database for review purposes. Some may never get a review while others may, it just makes hte site more resourcefull for ones research. Anyone can add a source whether it's AAS or supplement related.

House

it would be nice to post pics without a review. Sources have promos and we have to recieve and use wich takes awhile.It could be a month. Posting pics lets others know we are recieving.

Kfizzle

Yeah I see that part i did say forum but giess it is different section, when I was commenting on a cycle post it didn't show up the same way. Referring to the dbol cycle post. 

built_tough

what this site needs to stand out from the rest is also a section for disseases and conditions of all kinds.  im not talking about gyno, im talking about people who have legitimate debiliating disseases that might get help from someone on these boards.  maybe we get a doctor or someone that knows a few doctors to get on board.  what do you guys think?  but nothing to serious such as aids.  skin conditions, etc....

Dexter

Hey Bross, as you can see, we have some well thought rules to detect the fake reviews. When someone posts a pic he gets +1 karma and we don't want to give him free karma for old pics or for pics taken from internet. Receiving a product from a promo doesn't mean the product is good, so better to add a product pic in the review describing the effects, in this way we'll have only genuine reivews. We want to build a trustworthy place for serious buyers who spend thousands on gear, not a place just for free products. For those impatient who are receiving their gear and want to tell others about that, then there is a source subforum special for that.

milkin

I see now. Will have to confirm but I would venture to say that the thumbs up/down are not visable because you wrote the comment and voting for yorself is not an option.However,  the thumbs up/down is visiable to others and if someone uses them then you will see a point value appear. Keep in mind that karma points awarded by members that do not have a min of 50 point themselves will not count toward your total. 

(For instance, woodies dbol cycle we commented on, I can not see ant thumbs up/down option next to my comments but can see the option next to yours)

T

Taurus

Milkin is right.

Thumbs Up/Down:

1. These roles give 0 karma, but influence thumbs up/down:
    TROLL, REGULAR, BRONZE, SR (NEW can’t vote)
  2. SILVER gives +1 karma.
  3. GOLD gives +2 karma.
  4. GURU and MOD gives +3 karma.

Semper Fi

OK - Understood and good point.  So what about pics under a sources "Questions and Answers" does not recive "Karma"...........

milkin

Has anyone noticed the addition of the "Favorite" icon ?  It looks like a little heart and no it is not a way to blow a kiss to another member, but when selected it will save that forum  under the "Favorites" tab located on your profile page. 

milkin

Any new comments, complaints, or remarks about the site ? A few new enhancements have already hit the site with more to come and suggestions are always welcome.