Site virgin here

Hello to all, I'm a brand new addition to this site and so far I am blown away by the knowledge I'm already seeing. I am not currently on cycle nor have I ever personally started an Aas cycle however, I have assisted a friend of mine through the last 6 wks of his first cycle , as well as doing research from medical journals and the internet to gain the basic knowledge base I have. I have been lifting moderately lifting for around 2 years and focusing on training and diet very passionately and methodically the last 6 months. I currently weigh around 180 12%bf at this time. My target weight is 200+ 5-6%bf and being competition ready within the next several months to 1-2 yrs. Just wanted to say hello to all!

strong

Welcome to MG brother... Nice intro. participate and you will meet some great people, sources.. Click the forum button up top and read the rules if you already have not..

A

AnabolicPerformance

Whats up Chem, welcome aboard. Sounds like you already doing your homework, came to a great place to learn and interact with a great group of guys

A

AnabolicPerformance

And I thought I was the only one burning that midnight oil Milk

A

AnabolicPerformance

Yep I sure was bro...been running so hard lately I've been missed welcoming some of the new guys coming in. i seen your avatar up there and wasnt sure if you had been up all night or up that early brother.

Pankration

Remember dude the first experience is the 1 remembered. When you chase that AAS dragon you won't go back. Do it smart and right from the getgo 

Scandal

Welcome on board mate, there is only one rule of MG.....don't ask "I'm thinking of taking an oral only cycle because I don't want to inject!".

M

Mister A

I'm looking into your future and I'm seeing...lots and lots of gains. So many gains. Good to have you.

siegmund

+1 scandle , ..pass the word I think I had a little to do with you going test ? :)) exactly.your gains brother.are.gon a be excellent.:))