SLAMMING A TOP SOURCE

siegmund

You know , I bumped a old post of mine , called reviews , but I feel I need to elaborate a little further on this . I see where kids are real quick to hollor scammer , and thief , and degrade a source , why 

1) because you didnt get it yesterday 

2) because you didnt put your zip code 

3) BECAUSE YOU MADE 5 ,ORDERS CONSECUTIVE AND KEEP TELLING SOURCE TO COMBINE THEM ,AND YOU WRITE LIKE CHICKEN SHIT ( AS I DO )

AND SO ON .

4) THE SOURCE DOSNT ANSWER , THE EMAILS YOUR SENDING EVERY HOUR ..

THIS SHIT IS REALLY FUCKING STARTING TO PISS ME OFF HERE AND I HAVNT BEEN PISSED OFF IN SOME TIME , AND THE FUNNY THING IS THESE ARE SOURCES FOR THE MOST THAT I HAVE DEALT WITH .A D THEY HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT PROFESSIONAL , AND OVER GENEROUS. 

IM GOING TO SPEAK MY MIND HERE , YOU KNOW I RUN A BUSSINESS SO I UNDERSTAND I GOT CUSTOMERS BLOWING MY EMAIL UP AND PHONE TO THE POINT THAT I WANT TO SMASH THE FUCKING THING (IN SUMMER OF COURSE NOT WINTER ) BUT WHY BECAUSE EVERYONE OF MY CUSTOMERS FEEL THERE MORE , IMPORTANT THAN THE 10 PLP BEFORE THEM , THEY WANT THERE WORK DONE YESTERDAY , AND IF I ANSWERED EVERYONE OF THEM CALLS , AND EMAILS ID BE ON FUCKING WELFARE , BECAUSE I WOULDNT HAVE TIME TO TAKE CARE OF CUSTOMERS THEM INCLUDED ..

THEN YOU ASK WHY I DIDNT CALL BACK OR EMAIL , WELL YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG FUCKING INFO , IM NOT JEASE CHRIST .. 

WELL WHAT, MAKES OUR SOURCES ANY DIFFERNT , THEY HAVE A BUSSINESS AND  a family and bills , and everything else we got , including a wife and children busting them in the head that they need family time ..

THEN I SEE SOME UNGRATEFUL FUCK THAT COMPLAINED , YET GOT THERE PK AND MONEY BACK AND EXTRA , YET THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE RESPECT TO , APPOLAGIZE , AND UPDATE STATUS .. 

YES YOUR SAYING WTF ANYWAY THERE IN THE BLACKMARKET THERE DOING WRONG , ITS THE MORE FUCKING REASON TO SHOW MORE RESPECT , THERE RUNNING A GOOD PRODUCT , AND NOT BEATING YOU , AND TAKING A RISK AND A HALF AT LOOSING THERE FAMILY , ESPICIALLY DOMESTIC , SMH 

DO YOU REALIZE JUST HOW MUCH RESPECT I HAVE , FOR OUR RANKED , AND TOP SOURCES , I AM INJECTING THERE PRODUCT INTO MY BODY , and they are ..m

ok enough im dragging on here , and what im talking about here isnt beats its where the op fucked up slammed the shit out of source , but get compensated and run like a little bitch with there 120 $ worth of gear ...

gentelmen lets show a little fucking respect here , and give these sources there due , the only reason any of us are here is for them , keep it real , ok the main reason everyone knows where im going with this .. 

if you unjustly slam as source make it right and if it means nothing to you to make it right , then keep it the fuck moving because I surly dont want your bitch ass here , this isnt what mg is about , yes , built by members for members , bBUT , IM GOING TO STAND BEHIND OUR SOURCES THAT DELIVER , JUST ME ITS HOW I FEEL , ITS WHO I AM , LIKE IT LOVE IT OR HATE IT ,  I WANT MEN HERE , AND MEN CARRY THERE SELF AS SUCH.    OK I GOT MY HISSY FIT OUT , AND PS , IF A SOURCE IS WRONG Is wrong , I will spend all my time trying to help you ive done it , and have proof of emails personal emails of sources and if not me any brother here , and I know as a fact dt got many a brthers money back ,.. so grow the fuck up loose the diaper or keep stepping.     SIEGMUND    and to all our sources I totaly appreciate what you do the time you put in the bullshit you go through to keep me safe , and I wish I could use all of you and im trying , and ty all

D

Dont_trip

You can't teach these guys nothing sieg they are a pain in the ass and give good customers A bad name....

siegmund

TRUE BUT I WANT OUR SOURCES TO KNOW , THESE ASSHOLES WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO US VETS ..AND THAT THEY AND THERE TIME , AND THERE QUALITY OF PRODUCT IS APPRECIATED BY US REAL MEN ,,  AND YES TY ALL (SOURCES) THE MEN DO APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO , AND TY

piston

I think people forget wtf they are doing. they are buying shot that is not leagal and thenk god for review site to guide us.

siegmund

×2 piston I just hate seeing them slammed for nothing , ok it happens , but let a mother man up and say they made it right , but they dont give a fuck , about the source , they got what they wanted they dont care who they hurt or how they possibly hurt them , and those are the type of plp id catch a case for and have ... and ill leave it at that

D

dolfanshan

Great post sieg!!! +1 brother...these guys need to stand up, reach down, and see if they have a pair. Man the fuck up, and handle business like a man. Their words mean shit to us regulars, but not to the guy just trolling through looking for a good source. Overreaction like that can cost a source business. 

siegmund

+1 I failed to mention that , ty good point , to us we know , to a passer by , the source looses $$ ,because of aninpatient ,!!!!!and not right 

K

krisbr

I understand the need to have patience and to take back negative comments when things are made right. I just keep going back to a top source we all vouched for. We told everyone to relax and in the end they hauled ass and fucked alot of people over. So I think it's important for people to understand that if you have a legitimate beef with a source be it top or otherwise.  It's important to voice it. 

siegmund

I should rephrase that , all source , espicially top , noone unjustly needs to be slammed , and if you would go look at si , pages , this is where plp made 5 orders in 4 days , im sorry its not burger king well hold the pickels on 2, but I want cheese on 3 , oh wait only 2 , and the extra onions there , ok now whats the order ????? Exactly but your gonna slam the guy, then another , where dude didnt get this or that , actually nothing , but the sourcce reinburst money and then the pk shows , yet dude dosent change or upgrade neg review , or hey I seen when pk was shipped its been 12 days im leaving a neg , well its coming from the fucking ukraine , and has to go throgh customs ,   and kris im sorry but , im a aas user and im active , very active here for more than one reason the top your talking about , well he was in the forums ed,  he was in his si , ed well there was apattern , all us active members seen it , he kept falling off , well I can say with complete confidence , not a one of us here active ed , would have ordered , we seen the signs coming , and no you just cant jump up on board and say , I think dude is falling off and slam him , because who knows , I order from our site thats my sources im a aas junkie its my life so I make this website my life I can read between the lines , why its my life , yes I have a fam a buss , but this is me also and ill be goddammed I send one dime of my money in doubt ,  and for the record dude has my home addy , my email my everything and I spent days on emails , and his personal email degrading and evey other , thing to get him to surface , not for me for you all ,   took the post wrong 

siegmund

Exactly , have a real beef ,i allow a month on international , and 2 weeks on domestic , and I make sure my order is correct , I make sure my zip code is right , and house addy .. before I give it to source , I go over the mg info , to many times at time of purchase and when giving info to source , its funny I never had a problem    , yes like stated with a product , but I never slammed source , never , it happens I threw 6alot of $$ out window , but I handled it with respect , as the man I am , not a little boy with allowence $$ and guess what I was reinbursed , and I didnt even 100% deserve to be , to be honest , , its our buss were in , but our sources stand behind there product ,... but hey thats me , and other times , you need to look for the warning signs , I seen them a mile away , thats why I say I make this site my buss , espicially when im ready to order , theres more to this bro than just looking at a review , just like anything in life ,  but I put my neck and my familys for everyone , here .  And anyone think not , well when a bother k nj ows where you live whe re you sleep and all , and not to mention the world we live in ,,  but ill be honest , im sick I got to much time inside so idk, come my way be ready to leave earth , gods know I am  thats the differnce , and thats why I go to bat for my brothers , I had enough pain let the man come and end it but that better be one hell of a motherfucker trust me ,   hey im just me my man cant and dont want to change to late , aint nothing I wouldnt do for you , 

K

krisbr

I agree with you sieg. People have a tendency to jump over board. I agree. I just want people who are wronged to feel like they can express their concerns once they've exhausted trying to get in touch with the source and have been patient. There has to be a point where it's ok to come out and say hey source got my money now won't respond to my emails. It's been 3 weeks anyone heard anything out of them. The ability to voice these concerns protects us from midnight rider sources. I agree people need to be careful and do their research. I also will be there to say dude its been less than a week and you're tripping you need to step back and calm down.

siegmund

Absolutly ,100%% agree , but there is a propper way of doing it , a matter a fact I addressed a prob , which gave all brothers a heads up,, but at the same time I done no damage to the source ...and in return my problem was more than , rectafied ,   over compensated , thats why it is important to , know who your dealing with ,...   

D

dolfanshan

I agree krisbr...if they don't get their gear in the prescribed TA time then they have a right to post that, but if and when they get their gear they should also report it in their review, and they should come back after that and give a review of the affects.

siegmund

×2 ,   at the same time , use respect , and dont go  crying scam , because the majority and I say majority , not all , the was a bad addy or a mistake made by , op,  also a mistake by source ,, and nothing justafies , calling scam , a. Beat , id never recommend , then the pk , shows up and some , and yet no update ...  yes we all know who went on the lamb , then slam., fuck I slammed him alot more ways then anyone here even knows , or will ever know ... aint everything for the net 

K

krisbr

Yeah fortunately I've always gotten my stuff. I did have to wait about a month for a domestic order. I had claimed it up to a loss, but it showed up. Now I didn't go crazy, but I never used that guys again. I do hate to see good guys getting trashed just cause they got a little behind. It should always be mentioned if your pack does eventually show up. I don't know this is a sensitive game we play. 

siegmund

Agreed , my friend it pays to stay active and use more than 1 resource , use all , and I know my day will come ,

Sdaniel124

made my second order with CENSORED order because of how quickly my 1st order came in but it's has been one month and two weeks and still no reply to my emails and no shipment .... Smh 

NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS, GO TO THE SOURCE REVIEW TO LEAVE FEEDBACK OF THIS NATURE.