SLAMMING A TOP SOURCE

siegmund

Now my friend , that sucks ,and I in this sisuiation , you have every right to speak your mind , nit is  .  Out of t/a , I take  .  It ??? And not answering emails ?? Man this is a little , messed up because I thought trusted was , up and up , bro you sure all your info , all your everything was right ???  Hey brother go leave the review , and remember tho, I know what you feel like saying , but I garantee it wont get you no justice , keep it real , speak as a man and good luck , but I will say this , and this is real , if I go look at a neg review , and I see a brother , keep it real , keep it professional and respectful , im going to really think about using this source .. now if I see someone going the fuck off ripoff , mfer xhes a scammmer bla bla , I just may turn a blind shoulder to that why , you ask , because to me it sounds like a noob , and didnt get his pack yesterday ,,,   thats why I say my friend no matter how pissed off you are , keep it professional ,, why because then the vets , and old heads are going to take a deeper look , and with that , now the source looses bussiness , now I have , about 100 friends here and about , not to mention other , members here ,,,,  how many they got , and my friend please keep us updated on this sisuiation ,  and also not to throw salt in the wound , but stick around here , get active  and id say you have about a 98% chance that this wont happen agion , yes 98 because noone knows 100% when a source is gonna belly up , and im sending you a fr.   Anyway I can help I will.   Sieg

siegmund

Krisbr , I keep rolling this threw my head , that mother fucker got everyone good , and it makes me feel like such a piece of shit , because I fully had confidence in him , he was on board ed , busting it up with us , I had more than one email trust me , I knew the old ladys name , and all , we wanted to get together and lift and have a picnic etc .    I  went on a limb for this fuck , and he fucked up once , made it right , really gained everyones trust , then did the real damage ,, im not happy about it , and im a little mature today to say what I want to , but the gods know its a small world , and trust me oneday all my brothers will get compensation , one way or another :)) ,   but honestly if I had the $$ and I mean this full heartly , any one I recommened to that fuck , I would buy them a care pk , and trust me that is not out of the question , let something change for me and watch ,    no I dont have to do that who knew , but at the same time , I felt and feel bad , and this is the man I am , I have one thing in this world my word and my honor , and I will be remembered for it ,   smh , no one will get me agion , and if chris ever sees me trust me , you all will get pics    and what I say I mean , and im a little ashamed to say this , but its real and I will , im not so comfortable in this world here , I come from another , sad but true , and  .  I got respect and word inbetted in me ,  and let me leave it at , dude prayed on my friendship and used it to rob my brothers , he sees me , I take everything.   ,dont know y I take it so personal but I do , cyber fucking gansters think noone is ever gonna get them , hey I go marty gra  , watch out chris

D

Dont_trip

Is under investigation  he warned everyone on eroids but not here so supposedly he is ducking from the law

Kielbasa_Posse

What up Trip ??? ;-) I've known N.T for a while now, Good peeps over there ! I warned him months ago. They truly went out of there way to find the best Raws. this just sucks for them !! 

siegmund

( sucks hate when that happens , I know how hard the almighty dollor is espicially in winter ,, keep us updated and ty my friend 

D

Dont_trip

Bro I heard they were good dude's I don't want to play it like I know all the fact's because I don't.I just know that they are laying low,and they warned people on eroids ahead of time to not put order's in.I hope they will be alright I would hate to see anything happen to them But I wanted to share just a little information for all our brothers out here as far as ordering goes and the risk these source's take 

Butters

These people obviously exist(unfortunately....a lot of them, don't know where they all come from), so your frustration is understandable...but we must remember no one is 100% perfect & even *billion dollar* pharmaceutical companies can occasionally make mistakes.  I have noticed a tendency, when dealing with some that if you give anything but glowing feedback, even privately(not on this board, I'm new here so I have no idea), some sources will use many, many different methods to shutdown feedback....some are totally cool.

Because there are so many difficult, uncooperative buyers...I understand that frustration, but you have to remember there are legitimately authentic people too.

There are legit customers, that sometimes have legit issues.  Maybe a comparison would be, if you...hypothetically...had a supplier that sent you a big batch of X, when you ordered Y & you took all the time to make it, process it, package it & *then* you find out...knowing that virtually nothing will be done about it.  So you can be angry or just move on & accept that it's just part of the game.

I try to look at both sides, but the reasons you are talking about(& others I won't mention) are why I wouldn't be a source, too much stress.  Issue a statement everyonce in a whilstationing you are taking a vacation for a week or 2 in advance so you can decompress.

Turning 40

Hey Sieg,

Just read this post, I know it's an oldie, but I was shocked with what I read.

As a minimum I would expect this site to be unbiased, it should be pro-user. For a Mod to come out so defiantly in favour of sources, and be seconded by our other principal Mod is, to say the least, disappointing!

You say that sources have families to feed and bills to pay, well boo-fucking-hoo - guess what, so do we! I work bloody hard for my money - however I choose to spend it I should get what I pay for and a reasonable level of service with it. If a source cannot do that they have no right to take our cash in the first place!

There are millions of small businesses across the planet who can achieve this (you and I have this in common). If you treat your customers badly, do a shit job, or no job - and they tell their friends, then who's fault is that? Providing what your customers say is true - then the 'friend' will make up their own mind as to how reasonable your complaints is.

Because what we do is illegal means that the balance of power is already in the source hands. There is no redress through the courts, or credit card companies, or any other legal route. The only outlet we have is community resources, like this, surely that's the whole point of this site - so users can share information on sources, and products - good AND BAD. That way the good sources rise to the top, and the bad ones fall. Good old capitalism at it's best!!

For example. Sdaniels (above) paid his money, and had nothing for 6 weeks. Source not even reply to emails. Damn right he should screaming from the rooftops. If a member is being unreasonable, the source has a right to reply (don't tell me sources don't use these boards!) but even if they don't the other members here aren't stupid, he will be called out, asked to justify why he is saying "Source A is a scammer" or whatever. If he's being a dick, he'll be told. If his complaint is fair then it will be warning for the rest of us. SUrely that's the whole point of MG!

Outlawthing

I think everybody is right on some level here  reviews good or bad should be posted the vets here will investigate it to see if he is legit or crying wolf  if it is bogus and the sources participate at all they will address the issue  on the other hand this isnt Walgreens and they have a lot more to lose from customers to there freedom and family.  You win some you lose some best you can hope for is not to get screwed everytime but if you do research you will find more times than not your ok a sources rep is all he has and if it is no good then it don't matter how good his shit is  I agree with sig on this however be a damn man about your post and if they fix the problem update your review and don't be a dick about it what we are doing isn't legal remember that  great post guys

strong

Turning40, I remember back then when he wrote it, a lot of 1 or 0 Karma guys were talking too much shit and had no loyalty to the site. They were bashing a couple top sources and could have been trolls. who knows... Anyway I just wanted to let you know my recollection. I don't believe he was not a Mod at that time. So he was just ranting like some of us do...  God bless brother......

Dolf

None of us were mods at the time, and strong you're exactly right. This particular source is a top source that's been around for many years with an outstanding reputation, and you have a zero karma member who's only post is slamming this source because it's been 3 weeks and he hasn't got his gear. I've patiently waited almost 5 weeks before. 

piston

I think if more peps voted the top sources would be more active to keep their spot l. Active source prosper more then silent ones. Just look at other sites.