Slayer on Jimmy Fallon!

JdDaniel01

[[{"fid":"35153","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Slayer: Raining Blood","height":165,"width":220,"class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

blastthru23

Thats a dangerous song to play, im sure if i was there, shit would go berzerker style! WALL OF DEATH LEAVES FALLON SHOW IN SHAMBLES--New York Times

JdDaniel01

[[{"fid":"35167","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

JdDaniel01

[[{"fid":"35170","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"SLAYER - Repentless (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

blastthru23

So I finally watched this on the television, not my damn cell phone! Damn, they just crushed it!  Had a bit of hard time getting to sleep after that. I wish they would have panned the camera over the crowd just to see what was up. I think I could hear the crowd going a little nu ts, but that could have been in my head (Tom looks like the metal version of Jerry Garcia lol). 

blastthru23

HELL AWAITS!!!

[[{"fid":"35172","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Hell Awaits - Slayer Live 1985","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

blastthru23

I met these guys in Denver back in 1985, got autographs too. But my dumb ass gave the autographs to some cute metal head chick to try to impress her. You lose money chasin' pussy, but you don't lose pussy chasin' money...